Mens Tennis Forums banner

Wednesday 23 March - Miami

4K views 84 replies 19 participants last post by  bad gambler 
G
#1 ·
Lets make some cash lads!

#63 ·
Good start at the tracks for me. Hit a 1-2 exacta box in the first race, then missed badly on the second race with 1-3-6 tri, came in 1-5-6 with the 3 horse coming in LAST :sad:

Just had 1-6-7 Exacta box for race 3 at Bay Meadows and it came in 6-7-1 (Damn, that trifecta paid $125.20, my exacta still a nice $32.30) :)

Skipped race 5, but got 4 races left.

I posted my NBA picks in the NBA thread. Took a shot on Davidson ML +420 too.

#65 ·
jackieglover said:
Good start at the tracks for me. Hit a 1-2 exacta box in the first race, then missed badly on the second race with 1-3-6 tri, came in 1-5-6 with the 3 horse coming in LAST :sad:

Just had 1-6-7 Exacta box for race 3 at Bay Meadows and it came in 6-7-1 (Damn, that trifecta paid $125.20, my exacta still a nice $32.30) :)

Skipped race 5, but got 4 races left.

I posted my NBA picks in the NBA thread. Took a shot on Davidson ML +420 too.
LOL, I mistyped my bet and did have the trifecta box, so hit that nice trifecta. That makes my day :D

#71 ·
calleri has cost me an incredible amount of money. i keep saying i'll never back him again but i always do and he always loses. i never thought i'd say this but i found someone more unreliable to bet on than mr moya! :eek:

not a good day for me so far, and rusedski lost the first set despite having 10 break points, he manages not to take 1 of them :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.