Mens Tennis Forums banner

Post all the CRAP that ever tortured your ears HERE!

12K views 289 replies 52 participants last post by  Ivelina_P 
#1 · (Edited)
At the request of Stupid Dream, I now declare this thread officially open.

Pour in here all the shitloads of "musical" aberrations and irritating noises you've had to come across. You know that song that you can't stand and yet keeps following you and nagging you no matter where you go? that track that critics and/or people seem to love but makes you want to jump off the nearest window? Now's the time to share your frustration with the world!

Fire away! :devil:

PS: let's keep it restricted to 'reasonable artists' producing
mainly. priceless local gems are also welcome with moderation. :)

See less See more
Reactions: Harmless
#2 ·
At the request of Stupid Dream, I now declare this thread officially open.

Pour in here all the shitloads of "musical" aberrations and irritating noises you've had to come across. You know that song that you can't stand and yet keeps following you and nagging you no matter where you go? that track that critics and/or people seem to love but makes you want to jump off the nearest window? Now's the time to share your frustration with the world!

Fire away! :devil:
:haha: :worship: :haha: :worship: :haha:

:hug:

One request, let's keep it restricted to 'reasonable artists' producing
, okay?
I don't feel like checking out on all the Gangsta-rap shite available... :help:

Okay. My first contribution:

Unbelievable, such a heralded musician, responsible for many FANTASTIC songs either with the Beatles and solo, coming up with :retard: SH*T like this.

#4 ·
This is also soooooooo very wrong for so many reasons, and not just because of the music... see all these millionaires put up their most hypocrite faces, whining about poverty in Africa. Ugh! :help: :bolt:

#9 ·
OMG, :haha: :haha: :haha:
Absolutely terrible, GREAT FIND!!! :yeah:

Alright. I think Christina Aguilera singing in spanish deserves a spot here then. :p
Sure as HELL. :p

#6 ·
Thanks for your contribution ClaudiuS, but let's please keep this for music from relatively known acts alright? :) It's not intended to be just a "crap music" thread.

#8 ·
Absopukinglutely.

#12 ·
I hate this 80's classic, song and video :eek: :eek: :eek:

:bolt:
:haha: - yeah, absolutely belongs here. Utter tripe, especially if you know very well that the band is quite capable of producing GOOD music. Which they never did anymore, once they gained 'success'. :help:

#11 ·
Metal at its most ridiculous:

This 'wonderful' piece of shite shows about ALL why quite a few people don't ever feel capable of taking serious the entire genre. Which is a pity.

The riff is a complete ripp-off of Toni Iommi/Geezer Butler's classic Heaven and Hell, the lyrics one big heap of near-to-nazistic military sh*t, combine that with an overdose of testosterone and an completely idiotic 'acoustic' intermezzo, and there you have it.

Manowar. :help: :help: :help:

#16 ·

Simple Minds, being as simple minded as one could imagine. I understood this was actually a 'hit song'. Well as far as I am concerned, one letter is missing from that description.

Larmoyant, overly sentimental, overdosing crap, from a band succumbing to 'major success', once again.
Incredible this tripe comes from the same band that once came up with 'Waterfront'.

#18 ·
#20 ·
Another one, folks. This one dedicated especially to those who admire 'singers with TWO vocal cords'. :p

Ah, not really a 'serious' artist I guess, but all too deserving the spotlights over here. :worship:

#24 ·
I always thought the title was "boobs, boobs, boobs".

#21 ·

How dare he cover The Boss like that... :mad:

Awesome stuff folks. :yeah:

Voo what's with the flag?

#25 ·
:haha:

Let me ride your wave...

#33 ·
That doesn't even come close to being 'music'. :help:

Terrible, terrible, indeed. Complete **** of what was initially an acceptable tune.
MY countrymen, I'm afraid. :eek:

#34 ·
Mum, I'm scared... :hysteric:

#35 ·
Ok, you have no idea how much pain this song has brought into my head, especially when all the radio channels played it 10,000 times a day.
Song/composition ain't so bad, really... but a very poor live version of it I think.
I do see why it gives you the creeps though. :)

#37 ·
Okay, most TERRIBLE thing I've ever heard in my entire life (and that is quite a while I ensure you):

If anyone would consider BOMBING my country because of this atrocity, I'd encourage him/her to do so. :help:

#38 ·
I can't believe no one's mentioned them yet :

#39 ·

#40 ·
There is too much crap around, anything by Limp Bizkit, Blink182 and fuck so many other artists, crap without humour is the worst thing.

#56 ·
Nat, those are rare gems indeed. :rolls:
What great finds. :worship:

and of course, I couldn't post here without mentioning the glorious, the unique, the only SUPREMAS DE MÓSTOLES!!! :rocker: :rolls:

I love this, bookmarking it for sure! :D :dance:
You must spread some reputation around before blablabla...:rolleyes:

More of them please. :worship:
Much, much more. :worship::worship::worship:

I actually agree with you on that. Terrible overrated pretentious rubbish, except for the first two albums. I'll see what I can find tonight.
+1 on that...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.