Mens Tennis Forums banner

Julien Benneteau

134K views 900 replies 124 participants last post by  Mae 
#1 ·
I'm trying to start a thread for Julien Benneteau :) :D :) I don't know much about him :shrug: but I've watched a few matches of him and I think he is talented and very goodlooking :hearts: I'll be glad if you could help me with some more information and pictures :help:
Thanks,
Chris :)

Attachments

See less See more
#27 ·
Salut :) It was a brilliant match, indeed! As always, I was the lone Benet fan (aside from Alain, lol) but cheered just the same....

He played confidently and consistently through the match, it was nice to see him smiling for once. Have lots of Benet pics for those interested, will post later once I arrive back on the other coast.

#29 ·
I didn't come here for a while, but now I read the whole thread (2 pages :eek: ) again and I found out that both websites mentioned aren't working :sad: . I had the url in my fav's list, but I deleted my list, so I want to put all the url's back. Unfortunately these ones aren't working anymore :sad: .

#33 ·
Julien and Nicolas in Wimbledon 2005 ;)

Attachments

#35 ·
Julien in Amersfoort on Tuesday

Attachments

#37 ·
Quallies us open, first round

Julien Benneteau (FRA)[25] def Mark Hilton (GBR) 6-4 7-5

#47 ·
i keep menaing to post my queens ones i'll put t on my todo list i'll post them sometimes this week :)

#48 ·
the doubles draw is out he is definately play with mahut :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.