Mens Tennis Forums banner

Q&A Threads...

1K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  motorhead 
#1 ·
Why are there so many of them? Are yous copying me or something? Actually, don't even bother saying you aren't because you are. It's very obvious these dozens of Q&A threads have been made because of mine.

I know there have been Spotlight threads but they were dedicated to posters. Even my threads has a purpose to it, to stop idiotic questions being asked in other threads. These dozens of other Q&A threads have no point and barely make any posts. So, why are there so many?

#8 ·
I see. Kind of surprised me how many Q&A threads there were.
+1, Clownpeod included. Trying to gain popularity on a tennis forum :superlol:
Wrong, as usual. That's not the reason for my thread.
LOL, you created a double account to keep your thread up you make this thread?? You're sad.
What are you on about? I made a double account to keep my thread up? Hahahahaha no, you imbecile.

And I made this thread because I'm actually surprised by the amount of Q&A threads following mine.

Don't be wrong all the time! :wavey:

#9 ·
cause most of the clowns in here are attention whores and think their poor existences are interesting.
they also have a lot of available time due to lack of attention from the other sex.

#13 ·
poor mugs searching for a boost to their frail egos in the lengths of Q&A threads, unable to brag about more importants lengths they lack of.

Reactions: Brick Top
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.