Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miami [CHEERING THREAD]

176K views 5K replies 144 participants last post by  jhappy 
#1 · (Edited)
DAVAI DIMA!!!

#1,552 ·
Re: Faithful Mitya Slaves Cheering their Strawberry-Cream Hills Master in WIMBLEDON!!!

summer09 said:
:hysteric: :crying2: :sobbing: too sad! Did anyone saw the match on tv? what was the thing with the chair umpire at the end? was Mitya trying to pull him out of the chair? :confused:
What???!!. Details, please.

#1,554 ·
Re: Faithful Mitya Slaves Cheering their Strawberry-Cream Hills Master in WIMBLEDON!!!

Well when Nieminen was serving for the match Mitya got a penalty point and was really pissed and argued with the chair umpire...
So the match was over and Mitya was still looking a bit angry.. he refused to shake hands with the chair umpire but then changed his mind. So he went to the umpire offered his hand, the umpire took it and he was kind of trying to pull him out of the chair (not too hard but trying).. Umpire said something like stop it and Mitya stopped but said something to him(looked like swearing..). After that the umpire took the phone and was reporting about it. Maybe he is getting a penalty now?!?

#1,555 · (Edited)

Re: Jarkko Nimienen (22) def. Dmitri Tursunov (27) 7-5, 6-4, 6-7, 6-7, 9-7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Drama at the end there. When Jarkko broke for 8-7, Dmitry hit a ball. Umpire said he aimed it at him and gave him a point penalty. Then when they shook hands, Tursunov grabbed his hand and pulled it hard, pulling umpire forward slightly while glaring at him. Umpire pulled his hand away and Tursunov pointed up at him, and then tournament referee had to step in in case anything else happened."
[originally post. by Raquel]
I have to say it's all very surprising. Not Mitya style..He must've been really misjudged by this umpire, guess it wasn't just one mistake..Unfortunately during this Wimbledon umpires screwed up many times[take Henman's match 4 example]..Still shocking..

#1,556 ·

summer09 said:
Well when Nieminen was serving for the match Mitya got a penalty point and was really pissed and argued with the chair umpire...
So the match was over and Mitya was still looking a bit angry.. he refused to shake hands with the chair umpire but then changed his mind. So he went to the umpire offered his hand, the umpire took it and he was kind of trying to pull him out of the chair (not too hard but trying).. Umpire said something like stop it and Mitya stopped but said something to him(looked like swearing..). After that the umpire took the phone and was reporting about it. Maybe he is getting a penalty now?!?
:eek: :eek: who was the umpire,?

#1,557 ·

Wow. He must be very upset to do so. Maybe he was joking and the umpire got it wrong....dunno....

#1,559 ·

yeahh he was really looking upset. Don´t know if he was joking, because of the swearing afterwards. Don´t know if he really was trying to get the umpire out of the chair but it looked like it :rolleyes: maybe he is saying something in his interview - if he gets interviewed...

#1,561 ·

summer09 said:
yeahh he was really looking upset. Don´t know if he was joking, because of the swearing afterwards. Don´t know if he really was trying to get the umpire out of the chair but it looked like it :rolleyes: maybe he is saying something in his interview - if he gets interviewed...
:sad: I don't know if he will get a penalty. It depends also who was the umpire... Some umpires are more severe than the other who are more diplomatic...
I hope we will have an interview

#1,562 ·

Saumon said:
:crying2: :crying2:

do you know where he play next?
he has a week off!!
DAMN!!! i was in carrfour on the phone with my vsis and "watching" dima's match! i mean ..DAMN!!!

#1,563 ·

I've read an interview of Cédric Mourier who talked about some players who try to get him out of the chair when they've won. it's a joke because they are happy but in that case... :confused: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

#1,564 ·
Re: US Open Series: Mitya is soo hard.. errr sooo good on hardcourts!!! [Cheering thread]

:unsure: our master is a peacefull devil as far as we know :unsure:!

#1,565 ·
Re: US Open Series: Mitya is soo hard.. errr sooo good on hardcourts!!! [Cheering thread]

And I was dreaming of a Dima vs Nadal. I'm going to have dinner. Sgrunt.

Btw, I love the new thread title...... soooooooo hard .... :haha:

#1,566 ·

:aplot:
yeah i'm going to have dinner too!!! and me and vsis were already making plans of "how would dima trash tighty"..DAMN!

#1,568 ·

antirussian campaign again :ras:

#1,569 ·

But who is this umpire??
OMG!! the new title!!!! :spit: :spit: :haha: :haha:

#1,570 ·

Saumon said:
apparently Dmitry said on Russian tv that he will ask not to be umpired by this umpire again because it's not the 1st time he has problems with him :unsure:
Well said!. Go, Master, go!.

#1,571 ·

Saumon said:
apparently Dmitry said on Russian tv that he will ask not to be umpired by this umpire again because it's not the 1st time he has problems with him :unsure:
Boo to the umpire!!!! :ras:

#1,574 ·

indianapolis after a week off and PLEASE make him go to russia!

#1,575 ·

:sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: poor Dima :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: GOD DAMN IT!!!! It's so not like him...that umpire is evil!!!!!!! Well...seems my black list has an umpire now ;)

And the title is just....:spit: :aplot: :lick: genius!!!! pure genius!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.