15. Masters Cinci-SF
16. USO-QF
17. Vienna- WON
18. Basal-WON
19. Paris-3rd round
20. WTF-SF

#188 ·
Re: 2012 Schedule Next Up : Marseilles Feb 20-26

You could be right, Sue. I just think it's weird that he would potentially want to play 4 days in a row with no break in between, especially considering his draw: Denko, Gasquet, Tsonga, and Fish/Tipsy. That's not an easy string of opponents to defeat back-to-back-to-back.

#189 ·

Perhaps he'd much prefer playing later with no breaks in between than having to play so soon after Rotterdam which might have wiped him out. Anyway we'll see what happens and hopefully it was the right choice.

#207 ·

Delpo is playing at 6:30PM local time tomorrow, which is 6 hours ahead of East Coast time and 9 hours ahead of West Coast time.
Good to know. I have my *supposedly* last training session tomorrow morning, so I hope I am DONE by the time his match starts. Since I am doing these by myself, we'll see how long it takes me, I'm hoping an hour per patient and there are 4 patients scheduled, IF they show up on time. I want this training to be OVER! I want my life back!

#194 ·

Thanks Jay. I thought the time you posted was for America so had to check. I'll be home from work before then so that's okay. I'm quite nervous for Delpo.

#195 ·

Thanks Jay. I thought the time you posted was for America so had to check. I'll be home from work before then so that's okay. I'm quite nervous for Delpo.
Me too babe, although I think a loss to Denko could be a blessing in disguise as long as Delpo is not blown out. I'm more nervous about our man playing 4 days in a row than I am about a potential loss to Denko. Don't forget that our man has to play Dubai next week too :eek:

#198 ·

At least he has some time to relax.
True, but I think winning this tournament with the way Denko and Tsonga are playing is a big ask right now, regardless of how much rest he gets. Then again, I never root against my boy, so we'll see what he looks like tomorrow I guess! Hoping for a good stream here in the U.S. at least....

#197 ·

I just want him to play well. If he has his forehand, he can beat anyone but against Fed he didn't have his forehand. I don't know, I'm thinking if he has a tough first match, it will give him confidence to power through. Idk, let's hope! I might be on at the same time to post during the match.

#201 ·

That's why I say that he needs to cut out the buddy-buddy, practicing with Roger, showing deference to him b/c he's the GOAT, nonsense. Like what Lendl did with Murray this year, stopping the "futbol" matches with Nole during the AO fortnight...Davin's gotta come up with some mental defenses like that for our boy, or the H2H will only explode further in The Arrogant One's favor.

#204 ·

:banana: 2 of my favorite people posting here :hug: Thanks you 2 for the info. I had forgotten that you both were going.

#205 ·

:banana: 2 of my favorite people posting here :hug: Thanks you 2 for the info. I had forgotten that you both were going.
:hug:

Oh man, I only just noticed Doris has uploaded that picture of her signed foot cast as an avvy... :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.