Mens Tennis Forums banner

You need to know about Edouard Roger-Vasselin

198K views 3K replies 76 participants last post by  DBR 
#1 ·
Ok.. i know im new to the frorum and all.. but it soo important i spread the love for EDOUARD ROGER-VASSELIN its crazy..
#1 he was born on 28th November 1983
#2 He is French
#3 he won the Roland Garros grandslam doubles in 2003 with Nicholas Mahut
#4 His highest ranking for singles is 187
#5 his highest rank for doubles is 312

Hope you all enjoy my true love for Edouard and hope you all agree he is special..

Attachments

See less See more
#3,143 ·
He won his third doubles title of the season :bowdown: with Mahut on doubles in Metz by defeating Brunstrom/Nielsen 7-6(3) 6-4 :yeah: , him and Nico make a great parternship, it would great to see them playing well on big tournaments, they have a 14-2 record this season but they just played 5 times this season. While it's not good on singles at least he's playing well on doubles.

#3,149 ·
He lost 6-2 2-6 6-4 to Rochus :mad: , last two weeks have been better with some good wins ( Malisse, Llodra) , but just two QF's on CH, which don't give many points. Right now he's #118 , let's see if he can get back to Top 100.

#3,151 ·
He struggled but he got the win :woohoo: , 6/4 4/6 6/3 over Donskoy, it would be nice for the ranking if he beats Dolgo and gets a QF, Allez Edouard!

#3,154 ·
Well, another chance lost for his first ATP SF, as he lost 6-7(3) 3-6 to Karlovic, really huge chance lost, but at least he's back into Top-100 on the Race.

#3,157 ·
Another win, this time vs Bolelli, 6/4 7/6(6), the italian is ranked 28 places higher than him so great win :rocker: . Now, vs top-25 Seppi, Allez! if the ERV from great days appears we could see an upset.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.