Mens Tennis Forums banner

*.*.*.* Grasscourt Season *.*.*.*

12K views 396 replies 39 participants last post by  Aleksa's Laydee 
#1 ·
Since the entry lists are out... :p

1) Halle
2) Nottingham
3) Wimbledon

Hmm... He has to defend points from his Queen's QF and he chooses to switch to Halle? :scratch:

#103 ·
does anyone know where i can find live online video coverage of halle? the bbc are showing video coverage on there website of queens and i was wondering if any website does this for halle. thanks xx

#104 ·
on the tournament's website, there are only highlight of the german players' matchs. :awww:

Thursday 15 June 2006

Center at 12 noon
Santoro vs Clement
not before 2 pm
Federer vs Gasquet
Safin vs Rochus
Seppi vs Haas

Court 1 at 12 noon
Pavek vs Söderling
Kohlmann/Schüttler vs Serra/Simon
not before 4 pm
Gasquet/Vliegen vs Haggard/Novak

Court 2 at 12.30 pm
Berdych vs Novak

No bagel Richard :worship:

#105 ·

And yes, let's hope for no bagels :scared:

#109 ·
Allez Richie... On croit en toi :) (enfin dans la mesure du possible parce que c'est quand même Roger donc bon :tape: )

Comme Mag a dit, qu'il fasse de son mieux :p

#110 ·
i agree! bagels make me :sad: and :banghead:!!

#112 ·
Good Luck Richie!!!! Allez!!! :rocker2:

#114 ·
Roger def. Richard 7-6(7), 6-7(7), 6-4

What a match :eek:
Richard had set points in the first set then saved two match points in the 2nd. I'm more than happy with this result. I was expecting a straight sets easy win for Roger. Even though Roger wasn't playing that well, it showed Richie fighting which is good to see. Of course, I would of liked if he would have won the match, but it shows that Richard is making some progress. Hopefully, Richard can take a lot out of this match for the future.

:)

#116 ·
I'm proud of the way Richard fought, and that he didn't collapse after losing the first set! Let's hope he can keep this up at Nottingham! :)

#119 ·
silverwhite said:
Well, on a positive note, Roger still has a shot at beating Borg's record. :D
Yeah, that'll be cool. Although I was kinda hoping Richie would spoil it for him! ;)

#123 ·
silverwhite said:
Maybe he could spoilt it at Wimby once Roger has established the record. :devil:

OK, who am I kidding? :haha:
:lol: you are the last person I would expect to say that! But he is the person who came the closest to beating him on grass in a long time so who knows! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.