Mens Tennis Forums banner

Kicking butt indoors! (Paris)

21K views 562 replies 23 participants last post by  ataptc 
#1 · (Edited)
We need a thread even if there aren't many of us :(

The guys unfortunately lost first round in Sydney in their first match of the year :eek: :(

#536 ·
Re: Kicking but indoors! (Basel)

:banana:

Attachments

#545 ·
Re: Kicking butt indoors! (Basel)

That's also a really good team to have to face in the first match, so it's a good win :D

#546 ·
the guys just finished their QF match at just after 12:30am :eek: against Dlouhy and Vizner 4-6 7-6(2) 10-8 - crazy match, they were barely winning return points and were down a minibreak throughout most of the Super TB!

#548 ·
:eek: did they? I stepped away from the comp for a few min and saw they exchanged breaks. Yikes, good win indeed :D

#550 ·
6-3 6-4 over Aspelin/Knowle.... into the final :smoke:

#554 · (Edited)
#559 ·
oh no :sobbing: they pulled out b/c of mike's elbow :sobbing:

Erlich/Ram Replace Bryans in Tennis Masters Cup Field

Shanghai, China – Israelis Jonathan Erlich and Andy Ram were elevated from their alternate status to a playing berth at the prestigious Tennis Masters Cup-to be held at Shanghai's Qi Zhong Stadium from November 11-18-after an elbow injury has prevented the No. 1 duo of Bob and Mike Bryan from making the trip to Shanghai for the third consecutive year.

"I am extremely disappointed that I won't be able to compete in the Tennis Masters Cup this year," said Mike Bryan. "Unfortunately I have had a problem with my elbow for the past couple of weeks and it hasn't recovered in time to be ready for the tournament.

"Bob and I were really looking forward to coming to Shanghai to play in front of all our fans, who are some of the most enthusiastic in the world. We hope to back next year."

The 29-year-old American twins, who clinched the year-end No. 1 Stanford ATP Doubles Ranking in September, were looking to capture their third Tennis Masters Cup title after winning back-to-back crowns in 2003 and 2004 in Houston. They clinched their career-best 11th title of the season on Sunday at the BNP Paribas Masters.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.