Mens Tennis Forums banner

VICTOR HANESCU- born to be VICTORious

78K views 263 replies 55 participants last post by  Nightcrawl3r 
#1 ·
Victor is one of the rising stars of tennis! After a semifinal in Scottsdale this year now he's in the quarters in Estoril! HAI VICTOR!!! This is a thread to cheer for this great talent!

#164 ·
Re: Victor Hanescu

we don't get too much news abt tennis players:(

#166 ·
Re: *~*The Victor Hanescu Picture Thread*~*

where are those pics from tennismaster? :) what tourney?

#170 ·
Ok, there hasn't been posted about Victor since a long time :p
But I thought you might want to hear this story.

I was at the qualifications in Aachen this saturday, Victor is in the MD, but he already was walking around there.
At one point I wanted to get some food, so I walked over to order pasta and Victor was also standing there studying the menu. When I noticed it was him, he looked at me and I just smiled and went on with ordering my food. Didn't know if I should say something or not.
But when I orderded he kept looking and when I looked back at him, he asked "What is this?" pointing out 'Frikadelle'. The menu was all in German, so I started explaining to him what it is in Holland. When the people serving the food showed him one, it turned out to be completely different than one in Holland :lol: I had the idea it was the same, just written a little different :p

#180 ·
hanescu is just inconstant ;) he did well at the begining of his career, and had two good weeks at RO and Buc chally last september ;)

plus,it's a cheering not a bashing thread ;)

#181 ·
what clothes does he wear he stopped wareing ttk

#182 ·
Re: *~*The Victor Hanescu Picture Thread*~*

go victor also what are his sponsors lacoste, ttk, or somthing else he always switches.

#183 ·
Re: Victor Hanescu

victor will be number 1

#184 ·
He gave Serra a good fight in RG :yeah: Well done Victor! Good luck in your next tourney!

#185 ·
Let's get first ATP title at Switzerland.
Final, V Hanescu (ROU) vs [7] I Andreev (RUS)

VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS, you can do it :yippee:

#187 ·
:worship: Congrats Victor, finally you did it :worship:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.