Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

283K views 5K replies 49 participants last post by  acionescu 
#1 · (Edited)
#78 ·
Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Still celebrating Wimbledon... :D

Since we're trying to spam the hell out of this thread :)p), here's one more bit about my nephews. They already went to practice on the local track last night after finishing the competition (in a different part of Latvia) and spending 3 hours in a car :facepalm: I don't know where they get the energy :lol:
Those boys have enough energy to power all of Latvia. :p

Sansa> Arya imo.
You mean the actress is better or the character is better?

Jon in the book is more interesting than he is in the series — part of the reason is the way they changed things around in the series. Maybe they had to dumb things down for this actor.

Mel — I’ve started the 4th book too. It’s interesting to see how some key things have been changed in the series that make me wonder how they are going to manage some of the important scenes later on. Some of the characters seem to have a different slant in the book than they do in the series too.

#72 ·

Evi:hug:for the work and trust me..babies have a lot of energies:facepalm:

#74 ·

Hey Betty :) Who's that in your avatar?
Cillian Murphy playing Scarecrow in Batman Begins :hearts:

#83 ·

Jon is boring :yawn:

Sansa> Arya imo.
You're going to have to elaborate Hema. Sansa is a gimp.

#79 ·

I mean the character. The actresses are both quite good.

Yeah, Jon gets better in the book especially in Books 4 and 5. I am interested to see how the actor will manage the transition. :lol:

#82 ·

Isn't it confusing to do both the books and the TV show at the same time? Or - how do I put it - is it really worth it to do both?
Well, worth it? :shrug:

I started the books because I had a big period of dead time, and needed something to fill the space. Also, since I only half pay attention to the series, and sometimes fast forward through parts, all the side characters seemed to blend. :p So, it’s not confusing, but it’s interesting to see where and how they changed things for the series. There are so many characters, I guess they had to simplify. But, some of it seems to be done just for the hell of it or to make it spicier or make the women seem more than they are in the books. I don’t want to spoil anything for people here who haven’t seen all of season two yet. In the books Jon and Rob are teenagers as is Daeneris. She was 15 when she gave birth, and probably that wouldn’t get past the censors.

#86 ·

Fed is the 2nd most respected man on the planet after Mandela, did you know that Andreea

#88 ·

I don’t like black tennis shoes. I remember Fed used to wear black tennis shoes in his youth. That was one of the reasons I could never warm up to him early on.

But I knew there would be Nike ridiculosity following this wimby win.

Ha! autocorrects wimby to wimpy. :p

#98 ·

Evita :lol::hug: How much of the Korean language have you mastered so far?

#100 ·

Evita :lol::hug: How much of the Korean language have you mastered so far?
Over 300 words :dance: I use Anki to learn vocabulary, and I use this site for grammar. I'm on level 2, lesson 27 right now. My goal is to finish the first 5 levels until March next year. Not just go through them once but really learn the grammar and be able to use it.

Also, my reading speed is improving, I can almost follow along now if someone is reading a text aloud :cool:

#99 ·

Have been watching these Olympic things on ESPN, showing some of the golden oldies (they rated Carl Lewis the #1 all time Olympian which was shocking)

showed that famous little 14 year old Romanian gymnast girl, Nadia commie something? perfect scores on all her routines

amazing talent, never seen movement or balance like it since Fed was in his prime.

btw they only made 287 pairs of those ballet shoes, lucky 287 bastards who got them :(

#102 ·

Have been watching these Olympic things on ESPN, showing some of the golden oldies (they rated Carl Lewis the #1 all time Olympian which was shocking)

showed that famous little 14 year old Romanian gymnast girl, Nadia commie something? perfect scores on all her routines

amazing talent, never seen movement or balance like it since Fed was in his prime.

btw they only made 287 pairs of those ballet shoes, lucky 287 bastards who got them :(
Nadia commie. :rolls:

#101 ·

:worship: :worship: Maybe I can draw some inspiration from you and learn a new language as well.

#103 ·

When does ESPN air these Olympic things?

I feel like there is not the usual excitement this time around.

#109 ·
#107 ·

another Tour de France rest day, just what Wiggy needed before those last mountain stages

Brits in 1 and 2

amazing sporting DOMINATION

#108 ·

hope Contador and his gang still not around throwing pins on the roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.