Mens Tennis Forums banner

Small Thursday Big Friday Keys

3K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  danielj 
#1 ·
Have bigger bets on friday but with some parlays on Thursday

Cepelova +4.5 x Keys @ 4.12
Falla +7.5 x Keys @ 5.18
Monfils x Stephens x Makarova x Keys @ 8.8
Simon-Levine over 37.5 x Keys x Rosol +6.5 x Wickmayer-Cepelova over 20.5 x Zheng x Stephens x Janowicz @ 113.43
Cepelova-Wickmayer over 20.5 x Zheng x Keys x Donskoy @ 80.43
Keys x Donskoy @ 19.5
Donskoy @ 6.5
Keys x Zheng @ 6.75
Zheng @ 2.25
Keys @ 3.00 BIG

GL

#2 ·
yh luv kerber but keys is playing great watch her play casey and i thought casey played really good this gal can play!! I dont think zheng can win she will have to break heaps because her serve is awful but when she smelt blood she went 4 it while stosur was to scared to even hit hard and went with grandma power

#6 ·
im going to watch keys-kerbs match and bet live since this is thurs/fri thread goerges@1.60 watched her she was great attacking the 2nds and her serve looks great cant see zheng breaking her twice a set because i know zheng will be broken at least once every set and i like it how julias feisty funny how stosur blamed her choke on being tired u could see it in her eyes she was shitting big time and her shots so timid i think alot of ppl overating jie that serve is going to get her into trouble

#24 ·
fed x goerges@1.80 and more on julia@1.55 i really cant see julia losing to jie her serve is great atm and she will have so many chances to break that weak serve of jie my biggest bet so far this week so huge profit if i can get this cmon julia take down lil jie will take hc too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.