Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberbullying.

34K views 694 replies 50 participants last post by  Matt01 
#1 · (Edited)
Bitches, bitches, bitches. The Queen Bee has arrived. After a completely unfair ban after a certain Murray fan cried like the little bitch he is, I have returned. And damn, do ya'll need me. This forum is dead, the mods are completely out of control, the new posters are a mess, old good posters have left, so much trolling stupidity. Time for me to get you hoes back in line.

Leave your congrats on my return in the responses below.

#3 ·
Re: One, Two, Three, Four, You're a dirty little whore.

:hatoff: :aparty: Congrats duuuuude!

#8 ·
Re: All the good boys go to the schoolyard.

You're back :hearts:

#16 ·

I'm going to start an all new, 100% gay news oriented thread today or tomorrow. Gay rights are a major issue globally these days and everyone needs to be aware of the issues. Discrimination is severe but we're starting to make a real breakthrough in the USA.

#18 ·

:facepalm:

:bolt:

#19 ·

Welcome back, bitch.

#22 ·

hey Filo , welcome back

where have u been? also Vacation?

#42 ·
#25 ·

filo the goat

#32 ·

My "vacation" was good. I've become more political since I left here, I haven't been going out a lot. I've been busy being an advocate for common sense policies that will help America. I haven't missed this forum but I need it to unwind a bit when life punches me in the stomach.

#35 ·

FiloV stay calm and don't get banned again. on a side note, are u gay?

#38 ·

what do they promote?

#39 ·

Failo.V is back :rocker2:

Looking forward to him having another mental breakdown and defending his ACC crown, that is unless BigJane beats him to it.

Reactions: Brick Top
#48 ·

I've been eating pancakes a lot recently and I gained weight :eek: When I gain weight, my face gets too fat. I need to get it together. Tons of water and salads and oatmeal for me the next weeks.

#51 ·

I've been eating pancakes a lot recently and I gained weight :eek: When I gain weight, my face gets too fat.
post a photo

#50 ·

Oh stop :eek: I bet you still look fierce and fabulous. Pancakes give me life, I have been changing my diet to healthier foods recently and it was killing me to cut that Bisquick goodness out of my diet, so let me pass along a low-fat, whole wheat recipe that is some good shit, you can eat 5 with no guilt :drool: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/06/whole-wheat-pancakes.html

#53 ·

Oh stop :eek: I bet you still look fierce and fabulous. Pancakes give me life, I have been changing my diet to healthier foods recently and it was killing me to cut that Bisquick goodness out of my diet, so let me pass along a low-fat, whole wheat recipe that is some good shit, you can eat 5 with no guilt :drool: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/06/whole-wheat-pancakes.html
Thanks hun, I guess I got it if I'm still gettin play :p You know how nit-picky the gays can be :lol:

Pancakes give me SO much life, I've been having to psyche myself out from eating them for the longest, but I always fail :tears:

That recipe looks amaze and healthy :lick: I always have sugar free syrup, never add oil......I think the margarine I put on pancakes is the problem :hysteric:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.