Mens Tennis Forums banner

Live streams

602K views 3K replies 734 participants last post by  Helicopter4hand 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi !

Here you can download SOPCAST program :
http://www.sopcast.com/download/
Download and start this program.
Than copy address below in address bar to start this programme.
sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6008
There are many channels available so when you find one with tennis post it here please !
sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/ADD NUMBER OF CHANNEL

At the moment Nadal plays Bellucci on 6008

#1,496 ·
Re: Live Broadcast - Challenger of Dallas

thanks
you guys have done a great job in the past years and waiting forward to this year's tournament

#1,499 ·
anyone have a proper feed for dubai? the adthe one is completely useless right now.

#1,500 ·
any one has a good stream for Acapulco? I can't even see the ball on this one

#1,501 ·
#1,507 ·
Aye, ridiculous there's coverage of Sarajevo challenger, but not of IW at the moment :lol:

#1,509 ·
It's horrible how another tournament in the USA isn't covered from the start, specially this big... How many people would watch Stepanek-DelPo today?
I think i saw somewhere tv coverage should start from saturday's R2.

#1,514 ·
Bet 365 used to have free streaming but now require a deposit. I made a deposit with Bet365 ($10 CDN) and can now watch streaning. The screen may be small but it can be made full screen. Not good for USA unfortunately, but the Canadian gov't doesn't care about gambling. The people I talked to (I ended up talking to a real person in the UK) were very nice, and very helpful. You need a credit card that you can use with betting sites.

#1,515 ·
But as far as I can tell they won't have IW until Saturday either. Don't think there's any coverage at all until then.

#1,523 ·
Don't think there's cameras on Court 4

#1,526 ·
Where can you watch the doubles matches? Live Streaming.

Indian Wells has so many of the top single players playing doubles. The Murray brothers, Swiss No. 1 & 2, Nadal & Djokovic's respective pets all together playing with the Bryan Brothers.

I'm currently watching the Singles on ESPN3.com but they don't show the doubles. Where do you guys watch them?

#1,527 ·
Re: Where can you watch the doubles matches? Live Streaming.

Unfortunately it seems that no1curr about doubles, even though they're big names on televised courts it doesn't seem to be covered. It's a real shame, but it seems to have been the story all year. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.