Mens Tennis Forums banner

Juan Carlos' LUSH Photo Thread

116K views 628 replies 52 participants last post by  Edda 
#1 · (Edited)
:scratch: I can't remember if it's 5000 posts that is the limit per thread :scratch:

the old thread: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=258

And if people don't like the name... I'll change it :p

ANYWAYS

Here to start the new thread are pictures of Juan's THIRTIETH BIRTHDAY!!!

He's OLLLLD :p just kidding :p

See less See more
#316 ·
:hearts::drool:

#317 ·
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Curious Cat, I lurve ya!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

#321 ·
I think Juanqui and Tommy are the best looking shots from this photoshoot. They look sexy but natural and nothing is too awkward or forced.

#322 ·
Meesh, you know what, I'M DEAD!! :inlove: :hearts: :drool:

#325 ·
Lushrno (that is my new word for extreme lushness!!!) Makes me want to do very erotic things to him:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

I think they all look lush in that magazine.............I am so stalking them to sign it at Wimbledon!! :worship::worship::worship:me!!!

#330 ·
Looks like Roger is going on and on and Juan Carlos had gone off into that little world of his own!!!

#332 ·
Thanks for the fresh (as in new) photos, Kate. The timing of the Rog/JC shot does certainly make it look like there was no communication between them at all. Rog looks so involved and JC not. And the contrast in their legs - hairy and nonhairy - altogether a very funny shot.

#335 ·
Aww, the Fed and Juanqui pic is cute!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.