Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

283K views 5K replies 49 participants last post by  acionescu 
#1 · (Edited)
#3,360 ·
Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Melanie! :wavey:

Just wanted to say that there seems to be garbage going on politically pretty much everywhere.
Yup. Quite aggravating.

About Dec. 21.
I can't believe how many people actually believe that the end is really near. The Astronomy Centre MIRA said that they receive a lot of questions about it: like: "So, the world is going to end on Dec. 21, do you know at what time?"
:facepalm:
:lol:

last night i was dreaming Andreea and Bibberz were insulting me in this thread and when i woke up this morning i rushed to turn on my comp so i could destroy them in response :eek::lol:

I figure that the dentist was planning his skiing holiday when he saw me: "Ah, my Christmas bonus just walked in.".

Another shock: I actually still have teeth that are untouched and strong. :) I thought that they were all filled.
Sorry to hear the teeth problems are ongoing. I don't really know what all is covered by the government for dental here. I have pretty good benefits through my employer so I'm happy about that.

:hug: :hug: Never been fond of Dexter. Try some more fun shows.
I still watch Criminal Minds although it's just horrible with the serial killers. :eek: *I know Hilde stopped watching, although I'll never have Mike's elephant memory*
I used to watch Criminal Minds semi-regularly. It was starting to get quite graphic. I'm not a big TV watcher either so I haven't watched Criminal Minds in at least a year. But I must say Shemar Moore is a beautiful man.

#3,267 ·

Minn said:
In Churchill, Manitoba, known for its polar bears, you don't lock your doors during "bear season" because someone might need to get into your house to escape from a polar bear. I've never been to Churchill but would like to some day.
Wow.

About Dec. 21.
I can't believe how many people actually believe that the end is really near. The Astronomy Centre MIRA said that they receive a lot of questions about it: like: "So, the world is going to end on Dec. 21, do you know at what time?"

#3,271 ·

Wow.

About Dec. 21.
knurft, so what time did they say?

#3,274 ·

riff raff from Nathi's cave posting in here now?

Tom Watson made el capitano of USA 2014 Ryder Cup team to be held in Scotland!

Thanos the lurker has finally poted here. :D :D :D Welcome hun! :kiss: :smooch: :hug:
(See Hilde, he knows the word "knurft" and all! :hearts: :inlove:)
ridiculous amount of smilies

Reactions: MariaV
#3,270 ·

The end might as well come, the Norwegians predict under -20 C for Dec 21st in Tallinn so no much difference. :shrug: Already last night with the snowstorm I felt like dying. :tape:

#3,276 ·

Makes me wonder when I see how people are killing each other for the last iphone or a special beer when I used to do that for some olives or a little butter.

Put things in perspective, now I'd never do that, not even if they gave diamonds for free.

#3,277 · (Edited)

Put things in perspective, now I'd never do that, not even if they gave diamonds for free.
Not even for diamonds? Standing in line return for a free diamond?

Pah, I don't believe you.

----
Carlos Moya and his wife became parents of a boy on Wednesday. :)
They named the boy Carlos. Why do people want to name their own kid after them?

#3,280 ·

I think it's cute :awww:

Only that his sister is Carla already and now we have Carlos, Carolina, Carla and Carlos jr :facepalm:
Why the :facepalm:, lovely names. Why not Carlos jr? The papa is Lord Carlos after all, we want the name to go on. :D :worship: I'm so happy for them.

LOL Andreea, I wonder how you survived the communist regime if you have a phobia for queues. :awww: :lol:

#3,291 ·

I would name my baby girl Hilde :sport: :D
If she were to take after her namesake, she'd be a strong and smart girl.

The names are too close to each other :shrug:
I agree. I don't mind that one of the kids was named after his/her dad at all but naming both after Carlos is a little much. There are a lot of other C names out there that they could have chosen.

Now I get it. :lol: I don't like the queues either, tbh. And oh those queues back then, if only Hilde & would've seen them. We had loooooooooooooooong queues even for a weekly newspaper that you couldn't subscribe to, I know it's hard to imagine. :lol:
I've heard about how awful the lines were. I remember hearing stories of Russian hockey players moving to Canada/US and being surprised at the lack of lines (and the abundance of food :sad:).

I'm Belgian. We don't tend to queue. Not in a disciplined line anyway.
We've adopted the French style of waiting for something.
:lol: We Canadians wait in line pretty well.

#3,288 · (Edited)

I'm Belgian. We don't tend to queue. Not in a disciplined line anyway.
We've adopted the French style of waiting for something.

My pet peeve of the day:
People yawning with sound effects and with mouth wide open, in public.
Even worse: people yawning in public with sound effects, mouth wide open & when the yawn is almost done and their mouth is closing, only then do they put a hand in front of their mouth and say sorry.

Right, weekend time. :wavey:

#3,434 ·

My pet peeve of the day:
People yawning with sound effects and with mouth wide open, in public.
Even worse: people yawning in public with sound effects, mouth wide open & when the yawn is almost done and their mouth is closing, only then do they put a hand in front of their mouth and say sorry.

#3,290 ·

Hilde the cat!

R.I.P :awww:

#3,292 ·

last night i was dreaming Andreea and Bibberz were insulting me in this thread and when i woke up this morning i rushed to turn on my comp so i could destroy them in response :eek::lol:

#3,307 ·

In 2009 The Mighty Cuche was waaaay bigger than that overrated tennis player :shrug: :stupid:
:haha: :haha: :cuckoo: :hug:

We had our awards last night. Roger wasn't even mentioned except for his loss to Andy in the Olympic final
Feeling a little shame for the WTF match? :D

Rafa :inlove: and Nole :stupid: got mentioned :)

Who won it?
Googling...

Bradley Wiggins? Ah, that's a surprise to me.

Born in Ghent, Belgium.
Too late to claim him, The Bogans already did :hug:

There was a burglary at Nalbandian's house in Cordoba on Sunday morning! :eek:
Did they steal his burgers stock? :eek: be afraid, be very afraid :scared: :scared:

In Belgium, we (= Flanders & Wallonia) take turns in selecting a candidate for Eurosong.

It's Wallonia's turn in 2013 and they're going with this:

:help::zzz:
Switzerland is sending the "Heilsarmee" (The Salvation Army) to Eurosong 2013:
Ate least they are sending something, Turkey withdrew this morning, the 5th country to do so this year :eek:

Otoh, maybe we'll finally win it all :bounce: :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.