Mens Tennis Forums banner

Best shot of 2013 already delivered

5K views 72 replies 32 participants last post by  niff 
#1 ·
#45 ·
based on the generalized perceptions u should shut the fuck up

#46 ·
What's the criteria for an excellent shot?

It's simple to me. Level of difficulty and importance of the point. Paire had plenty of time to 1. Choose what he was going to do and 2. Execute the shot, he wasn't rushed. And this, on top of the fact he was under no real pressure.

It kind of makes me believe that latso hasn't picked up a tennis racket before.

#47 ·
I'm actually playing since 1991

Even the commentator said - "Grigor Dimitrov, take a look at this" obviously referring to the official best shot of 2012.

He converted a BP with this shot (Dimitrov's was less important).

Everyone has his own criteria, you don't like it - fine, all of us who love it can live with that.

I believe also the professional tennis commentator isn't hurt you dislike it ;)

#48 ·
Now give me your "STFU, mug, whatever" smart arguments against the facts

This thread becomes fun :lol:

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#54 ·
the storyline :haha::haha: u know nothing about mechanics of tennis

#56 ·
i know, it's cruel from my part to take advantage of enginehead's condition, despite i actually mentioned that it's meant for shots in 2013, but you know how kids are ;)

#59 ·
:haha:

#65 ·
Dimitrov's shot was the kind that people most enjoyed in tennis' classic era. Don't take motorhead the wrong way, latso. The battle here is actually between two sides that see different things in tennis. One side likes dynamic tennis with fast play, reaching the unreachable balls and smart contrepied play. The other side likes seeing shots played from impossible angles, using unique techniques or spectacular shots.:)

Fact is though that there are some users who prefer both. I am one of them. I do like Fed's 2012 WTF shot more though.;)

#67 ·
Dimitrov's shot was the kind that people most enjoyed in tennis' classic era. Don't take motorhead the wrong way, latso. The battle here is actually between two sides that see different things in tennis. One side likes dynamic tennis with fast play, reaching the unreachable balls and smart contrepied play. The other side likes seeing shots played from impossible angles, using unique techniques or spectacular shots.:)

Fact is though that there are some users who prefer both. I am one of them. I do like Fed's 2012 WTF shot more though.;)
This shot is neither. :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.