Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Gaming Thread (Next Xbox Announcement 21th May)

52K views 822 replies 96 participants last post by  Jverweij 
#1 · (Edited)
Though we needed one to discuss about video games. All the way from the DS to hardcore PC gaming, share all your thoughts and whatever on video games here.

Latest Update - GTA V

So far some info on the game:
- 3 playable characters
- Can switch between each character at any time when not in a mission
- Animals are in the game and have uses
- Map is bigger than San Andreas, Read Dead Redemption and GTA IV put together
- Rockstar want GTA V to revolutionise multi-player open world gaming with this title just like GTA III did with single-player open world gaming
- Farmlands, deserts and villages
- City in the game is around the same size as GTA IV's Liberty city
- Shooting mechanics greatly improved, especially the cover system
- For the first time the whole map will be available right from the beginning
- Mini games include a full 18 hole golf course and tennis. (Note: The game is being worked on by some devs from 2K Czech, the guys who made Mafia II and Top Spin 4, so the tennis may run similar to Top Spin 4)

See less See more
#644 ·
Re: The Gaming Thread.

:rolleyes: Cthun (and many other encounters like Ragnaros) were made deliberately
impossible inorder to delay progress by their own admission. It wasnt lack of skill of
guilds trying to kill him. And the game hasnt become easy, its easy for noobs to get epics
but try high end raid content and the game has more depth than borefests like molten core
back in classic.

#645 ·

I did try it, my mate still play it and it's really easy, even him who play WoW from start say it's alot easyer now, no instance ever is going to be hard and funny as Naxx, deal with it..
And it wasn't impossible, it was just to hard, my guild killed him amongst first after that patch, but soon after that like 80% of guilds who was on him killed him just after couple trys, even Twins became harder then him after that patch. They make game easyer so ppl who don't know to play good don't stop playing (and most ppl sux tbh).

#648 ·

I did try it, my mate still play it and it's really easy, even him who play WoW from start say it's alot easyer now, no instance ever is going to be hard and funny as Naxx, deal with it..
They do it to get more subs, I don't even best guilds want encounters like the 4 horsemen in classic Naxx anymore. In TBC/WoTLK they allowed noobs to buy epics with tokens and pvp gear through honor, in classic if you weren't in guild that could do 40mans you were stuck in blue gear = cancelled sub for a lot of people. They made it more casual but it's not necessarily a bad thing, some encounters in wotlk and cata were still reasonably difficult.

And it wasn't impossible, it was just to hard, my guild killed him amongst first after that patch, but soon after that like 80% of guilds who was on him killed him just after couple trys, even Twins became harder then him after that patch. They make game easyer so ppl who don't know to play good don't stop playing (and most ppl sux tbh).
Well, this happened long ago, so i'll take your word for it, but I specifically remember some encounters being made impossible so blizz has more time to develop content, classic rag and cthun immediatly came to mind 'cause I remember the massive amount of crying going on and top guilds threatening to cancel.

#649 ·

Blizzard has turned me off with their support of the expansion during its lifecycle. After Ulduar, they really started slacking off with the release of content additions to existing xpacs. Cata started off strong, but they then only implemented a rehashed ZG and ZA, Firelands, and a terrible Dragon Soul Raid. Not to mention they scrapped the entire Abyssal Maw raid.

With all that said, I'll still be coming back to play a gnome monk, because:
A: gnomes rock.
B: a new class and I want to see the hilarity of a little guy doing ninja kicks and flips in the air.

#650 · (Edited)

I am actually looking forward to completely revamped talent system a lot more. I just hope the new class won't be the same fiasco that DKs were in the beginning of wotlk. Making overpowered god class to draw in subs = epic fail. Totally ruined pvp for 2 seasons.

#651 ·

Paladin and dk killed wotlk. I have a feeling my little guy is going to be pretty imbalanced as they have shown to be clueless at the beginning of xpacs. The new talent tree, I really hope it will have more depth to it than these mini tiers I'm seeing on wowhead.
For those who quit the game though, they have an amazing scroll of resurrection set up today. You get cataclysm for free, a free level 80 class, and free 7 days. That is a hell of a deal imo.
I can offer anyone the scroll if you need it

#652 ·

Oh yeah I remember ret paladins in the beginning of wotlk as well...being able to wings+bubble at the same time, hilarious stuff.

#654 ·

Crusader Kings 2 :bowdown:

#655 ·

currently playing Red Dead Redemption on PS3. I use to like sandbox games on ps2 but not that much these days (I would rather to play FPS) anyway, nice game with a lot to do -main and side missions- as this genre use to offer.

#657 ·

The Impossible Game :worship:. Check it out, infuriating but astonishingly addictive game with a really basic (but good) concept. Costs 2 euros on PS store.

#658 ·

Fuck man, I can't wait till Diablo 3 comes out.

Only a month left! Then I can quit Uni :yeah:.

#659 ·

Fuck man, I can't wait till Diablo 3 comes out.

Only a month left! Then I can quit Uni :yeah:.
What class u gonna be making first in D3? I am going barb most likely, my polearm WW barb was sick in classic D2... then ITH swords in expac :devil: ahh the memories.

#662 ·

I used sorc for MF.

I hope they keep PVP in the game. Some of my fondest memories are from 1.09 patch pub duels. I had so much absorb on that sorc attacks actually healed me even in hell :D

The biggest problem was those fucking noobazons with slow and 53409053 poison charms.

#663 · (Edited)

Yeah I have an MF light sorc as well. 20k lightning :drool:. Decent MF - it's like 450+ I think. I have a balance between being decent at MVP (ie. higher dmg and resist) as well as MF, so MF isn't as high as like 700+.

I think they change it for D3 though....PVP's done in an arena so I don't think you can troll noobs when they walk out of town anymore :eek:. How lame is that. Killing players then nking them is arguably the funnest feature/s in D2. It provokes them to bring their better players to duel. Good fucking shit right there. Gold stealing always pisses off noobs, it's hilarious. D3's getting rid of that, therefore fun factor = 0 :facepalm:.

Bowzons with psn charms and faith bow, running away and using guided arrow :eek:. Just use my lvl59 dual-Grief pb barb, WW them to death. Easy.

#664 · (Edited)

Have you played in 1.09 (before the patch purged all the hax and nerfed zons?)? Bowzons were a 1000x times worse with no enigma for tele and bugged pierce skill which made a single guided arrow hit you 4-5 times. It was not uncommon to see 8 zons in a pub duel room, most of them koreans using scroll lock feature from map hack to kill you from 5 screens away, amp damage amulet, poison, perm slow bug :facepalm: :eek: Every noob had at least a duped Windforce not to mention some of the retarded bows "richer" players had.

#665 · (Edited)

I rarely played 1.09 -- mostly single player at that time. Started to really get into it towards the end of 1.09 and heading into 1.10. That's when it got more interesting. More assortments of monsters in nightmare and hell for act 5, and much more challenging. I know right? Bowzons were shit back then. Worst duelers IMO back in the day.

These days. Tell me about it. Damn Koreans, do they have anything better to do in life :eek:. One time I got ganged by a bunch of koreans because I messed with one of their korean mates by hosting him and finding him in act 3 jungle to kill him :lol:. Then like 5-6 of them came with bowzons and started hovering outside blood moor. And even when I waypoint my way out of some where else, they all know where I go for some reason and I get futtbaped out of no where. Then I get nk'ed galore even when I try to go somewhere else. Fuckin Pu55y hackers :eek:. I can't leave the game then to change to a better character, because of the "Game's Full" bug :facepalm:. Piece of shit. Fucking hate advert bots as well.

Would you believe, they were all bowzons with identical equipment....ALL of them had Faith bow....it's a cheat bow IMO. Not to mention they can quickly switch from enigma to fortitude. And all of them having that strength/dex bug where they all look naked, but they're not. Koreans :facepalm: :eek:.

#666 · (Edited)

basically 1.09 was the time, when due to a glitch, items from open b.net made it to closed and were released slowly by hacking groups. There were things like ethereal bows, items which were originally removed such as constricting ring (+100 all resist + 15 max resist, 95 level req), bugged 4 socket arkaine valor, bugged 6 socket Windforce, items from previous patches which no longer dropped (.08 windforce, .08 vampire gaze) etc. The duel scene was 75% amazon, 15% sorc and 10% barb. Zons were retarded because they could kill you with scroll lock and bugged pierce from guided arrow before you even saw arrows coming your way due to another bug of server "forgetting" about projectiles shot from long range resulting in invisible arrows. Another "feature" was perm slow which slowed you to a crawl unless you exited and rejoined the game, obviously that made melee classes 100% helpless against zons who abused that bug. There were also programs which auto used rejuv pots when your life fell below a certain threshold etc.

It was retarded and amusing at the same time. Duels in 1.09 were NOTHING like in 1.10+. The scene was 100% different.

Also not to sound racist, but for some reason Koreans were some of the worst mannered duelers around.. they would always use scroll lock, slow, poison, town guard, NK, steal gold etc. It was fun to do it back to them though :D

#667 ·

Oh yeah I remember those items. I wish I had some of that good shit. Understandable that zon's were ridiculously favourable at the time. Cheaters :eek:. Fuck bugged pierce and GA with scroll lock :eek:.

Now it's mostly hammerdins. I mean seriously some fuckers have no life with this build. I mean the swiftness in how they switch auras, tele and hammer at the same time. Koreans most likely :facepalm:.

Yep. Any one that doesn't say anything yet pks and nks you for full rejuvs and 100k gold drops are most definitely Korean. I used to do pretty well with my trapsin. Kicked ass against hammerdins and ww barbs. Got hacked but I got some of it's gear back. Probably pwned and nked a handful of Koreans with that char. 5 Light traps just outside of blood moor....and mind blast galore :drool: :drool:

#668 ·

Hehe, I only played for 1.10 patch (a little bit), I quit for WoW later on + didn't have time. Well, 1.10 patch changed things radically for duels. Perm slow was fixed, guided arrow pierce bug was fixed, scroll locking was gone etc. Zons were pretty mediocre as far as I remember. The new king of pub dueling was necro due to summon stacking bug + enigma and magic damage (impossible to absorb), which made him immune to most kinds of damage until summons were killed and absurd damage of bone spirit/spear meant you could kill everyone the same way zons used to do from several screens away just by spamming those 2 skills. Trapsins were good for town guarding but any absorber would heal from your traps and most pubs would absorb like crazy...thus I avoided sorcs/sins etc for dueling. In fact my friend anti caster barb was pretty much immune to all 3 elements in hell diff... he slaughtered every class that relied on elemental dmg, even cold sorcs with max cold mastery (+160% resist sheld for that).

Hammerdins weren't shit :lol: stack bug wind druids and necros owned them easy.. they were just good at ruining melee duel games, you always found noob hammerdin in melee only duel room :eek:

#669 ·

Never played WoW. Didn't like the idea of it being like Shitscape and that you had to pay a monthly subscription. No offence.

Necros and their damn maxed clay golems. Fuck that shit. I hate getting slowed, especially when I'm melee dueling them. But comparing them to Zons regarding bone spirit vs guided arrow, at least bone spirit is slow as fuck compared to GA. The real killer is bone prison, then getting shredded to death by bone spear. You're pretty much fucked if you're trapped in it without enigma or if you ain't a WW barb or a hammerdin. But for me, once I can find a way of fighting through bone prison, a bone necro is fairly piss easy to beat.

Yep, but depends what the trapsin's got though. If it's merc has got eth conviction, then it's awfully tough to kill. Best way to finish the job quickly against trapsins, is smiters IMO. Just a few quick charges with your grief or doom weap, then smite to death (if you can). I remember I had a terrible record with my trapsin against smiterdins. One reason was because they had good resist (even in hell), and to make it worse, I didn't have any conviction RW polearm :eek:.

Man cold sorcs are the easiest to kill IMO. Once you have dual raven frost rings, and maxed cold resist in hell, you're good to go with any char. They have the weakest damage out of the rest of their element trees (fire and light). Frozen Orb, what a joke :superlol:. Blizzard you can just avoid by either charging away (paly), or tele (sorc, any char with enigma).

With hammerdins, any ranged attacker or "semi-ranged" attacker (sorc, bowzon, trapsin, druid somewhat with maxed tornado and hurricane) can destroy them with ease. Hammerdins are just a nightmare match up for generally most melee chars (except for a tank WW barb). But what's worse about hammerdins are that they're sometimes pu55ies. They either pot, drink wells, or run (with vigor)/tele to town when they're dying to a char that's clearly owning them. Pathetic.

#670 · (Edited)

Monthly subscription is good because you get more content and the company has incentive to keep the game free of hax, glitches, exploits etc. Trust me, I used to think monthly subs are for suckers until I actually tried the game. It's really worth it.

Anyway on the dueling in D2, did you ever duel necros who stack revives on themselves via teleport and become pretty much immune to most kind of damage? That's what I am talking about. As anti caster barb you can tele on top of them and lock them down with WW since it hits all targets, but single target attacks are almost useless.

For cold sorcs I am not talking about frozen orbers. I am talking about auto-aim blizzard sorcs who could one shot from like 5 screens away before you even saw them. 2 ravens didn't help against them, you actually needed massive cold resist etc.

IMO three top tier bad manner duel chars were:

1) Bone necro - with revive stack + absorb you were immune to most damage and could spam kill most chars easily with bone spear/spirit, especially with AA (auto aim). I never used bone prison 'cuz everyone had enigma and as melee char you could full heal from it with life leech.

2) Barbarian - mass vitality + max block + eth botd berserker axe you could heal from elemental dmg (yes, even blizz sorcs) and actually tank hammerdins to stagger lock them with berserk attack. WW also owned melee builds etc...Barb also got the most mileage out of rejuv pots, I dunno about later patches but my decked out barb had 7k+ life so if I spam full rejuvs I am almost immortal :devil: (VERY bad manner though :lol:)

3) Wind druid - cyclone armor + mass absorb + wolf stacking (similar to necro revive stacking) etc. Their only weakness was barbs since tele on top + WW would murder them, you would literally get stuck in animation lock until you died.

Honorable mention goes to hammerdin, but it was easy to exploit their hammer deadzone with teleport (where hammers don't hit), plus vit barbs could tank them and WW them to death when they were stagger/recovery locked. Ranged AA chars owned them as well...

The others I didn't care for, since elemental dmg is too easy to absorb. I did have a trapsin for town guarding tho :haha: It would always make noobs enraged when you dropped 5 traps by town entrance and spam mind blast :superlol:. But as soon as absorber showed up I had to switch chars. :eek:

#671 · (Edited)

I guess yeah.

Ah the good old summon necro. I've dueled with them before, but they lag like a bitch. Despite that, they're not too bad IMO. Probably difficult with a sorc though, unless you're a cold sorc and perhaps cast blizz on where you stand and a dumbass summon necro might be stupid enough to tele right into the sorc. I think trapsins, hammerdins, and WW barbs like you mentioned, can finish the job with relative ease. However I don't believe I've faced one that's "pretty much immune to most kind of damage". If that's the case, maybe only a WW barb can handle it.

That's a pretty fair point yeah, I forgot about that. Auto-aim blizz cast is cheap. Yep like you said...to sum up, if you're lagging and the blizz sorc isn't, then you're screwed essentially (unless, you got max cold resist and decent cold absorb). What I do to beat cold sorcs is a decent charger/smiter. I just hold my mouse onto that cold sorcs health bar with the charge skill and eventually I'll floor it. Same thing with pu55y runner bowzons at any level, and your using a WW barb. Hold your mouse onto the name of the bowzon you're targetting with WW, and eventually you'll nail it -- and serves them right for running away and auto-aim guided arrow.

Regarding the three top tier bad mannered duelers:
1. Bone necro - I find that bone spear is way better than bone spirit. Sure b-spirit does more dmg and auto-guides to the target, but b-spear's trajectory travels way faster. Just need good anticipation like certain Koreans :eek:. But yeah with bone prison, I guess it's useless when your high lvl dueling since everyone has enigma. I'm not sure...can you life leech from bone prison other than casting life tap on it (eg. exile on smiterdins)? Well on LLD's (lvl 30), b-prison is very useful (unless some asshole has a tele charged staff on their weap switch or something :eek:).
2. Barb - Yep you summed that all up in a word, "tank". Absorbs everything. To top it off, if you wear maxed, eth leviathan kraken against melee duelers, I bet they can't even take 1 hp from the barb :haha:. Lol if you pot up with juvies (that's incredibly tight, but good way to troll I guess), I agree you are pretty close to immortality.
3. Ele druid - Exactly. In that case with WW barbs, you gotta hope for two things - 1. You have gear that's got high fast hit recovery (fhr), 2. It's not one of those tank ww barbs. Other than that, you're screwed unless you have massive lady luck against them (eg. he lags, take advantage of it).
4. Hammerdin - Their hammers are deadly (I think the max with conc aura, can go at least 30k+? Correct me if I'm wrong), but like you said, there's a dead spot which is really up-close and personal with the pally. So yep, tele on top of them and the deal is sealed. Yeah...but in general, a hammerdin without decent fhr, is essentially fucked if hit hard with physical damage (ranged or melee).

Trapsin is probably one of my favourite chars to duel, not only for the reason that they're excellent town guarders (especially in hell mode, and if mercs got conviction :drool:), but I find them fairly simple to control. Get your shadow warrior/master ready somewhere, bo, cast speed burst/fade. Then after that, all you need in your fingertips is: lightning sentry, mind blast, and tele. If you can time all those skills right, you can pwn badly with it. Course, with the exception of absorbers :eek:.

Speaking of town guarding, what else is excellent is have a summon druid with maxed heart of wolverine/oak sage spirit with maxed summons of wolves and bear. Have as many + skill boost items as much as possible as well as heaps of summon GC's in your inventory. Stand at town, cast bear and oak/wolv quickly on the top of who you hosted, and let the bear tear them apart by surprise :drool:. Then walk out, take their gold, etc, etc if you want to.

Anyways, high lvl char builds for dueling I've never tried before (FYI):
1) Auradin
2) Bear sorc
3) Warcry barb
4) Melee druid (of any sort)
Always thought they (the first 3) were expensive and time consuming to build.

#672 ·

Whoa, you were really into your dueling :lol:

Probably bear summoner druid was most despised build 'cause like you said, you could summon bear from safety and use it nk noobs as they ran to their bodies.

BTW - when I say BM duel necro, I do NOT mean summoner (they were shitty pvm builds) - I am talking about proper bone necro who put a couple of skill pts into revive, then go kill big hp monsters like blood lords in river of flame. Once you had 15-20, use enigma to tele, all monsters will glitch on top of you, aslong as you keep teleing, most attacks actually have to go through monsters to hit you...those necros would straight up tank any damage and most use auto aim to tele right on you and spam spears in your face. I believe multi attacks still hit them so AA wind druid would kill them (using the stacking glitch himself to tank spears/spirits). Those necros also use merc with doom (i think) which is impossible to resist slow.

There was another duel necro, basically max FCR and play conservatively from far away, spamming the shit out of bone spirit. Gradually they would turn invisible due to server glitch, but they would still be there and sometimes randomly kill you as you get hit by 5-6 of them. Most duelers knew death "by invisible spirit". Necros like that usually camp 5-6screens away from town entrance and spam a long chain of bone spirits towards that area. People coming out would simply die over and over - this was a good way to massacre an entire duel game and make noobs save 'n exit :p But you occasionally got a smart one who would try to sneak up on you through way points.

Overall I mainly duel with WW barb and Bone Necro (not reviver max FCR one with .08 valk wing). Barb was kinda better for pubs cause you never died from random one shot skill like AA blizzard or AA FoH noobadins even if you weren't absorbing and because my latency wasn't always that amazing. With WW barb it was normal to duel for hours in pubs and never die.. obviously always have maxed out gold etc..With necro AA wind druids, AA barbs (those who max berserk, auto aim tele and one shot you) and AA sorcs would sometimes get their kills on me. And it was harder to sorb them because that killed my FCR.

Didn't have Wind Druid, but used friend's decked out one. Effective, but didn't like playstyle really. Also because naturally druid recovery is shitty and if you weren't sorbing everything sorcs, mindblast/WW sins would own you. Impossible to beat even noob WW barbs, all they have to do is click WW in triangle and you either got locked in recovery animation or block animation.

#673 ·

Dueling is the most fascinating feature in D2. The irony is, overall, I'm not a really good dueler...well not as crazy as those no-lifers on there. And now that I haven't played the game in almost probably over a year now, I'll be even worse than ever.

I guess despised by certain players. It really depends what the char is. If it's a WW barb, then no problem at all. Say for example if it's a sorc just outside of b-moor, and she's bo'ing and casting shiver armour or whatever, then it's pretty fucking grade-A trollage to cast a bear right on her and tear her to shreds.

Well, it shows you that I don't know everything :eek:. I didn't even know what necro type you mentioned, which is pretty dumb on my part :eek::facepalm::stupid:. Now that you mention it, I don't think I've come across that type of necro build before. I've only either seen straight-up bone necro with insane absorb via bone armour, or a straight summoner. Anyways sounds pretty ingenius though. But yeah, any char with a multi-damage skill dealing with this type of necro, will have an easier time against it. So yeah, wind druid (torn and hurr), bowzons (multi-arrow), ww barb, and I think even hammerdins can shred through the whole lot. But yeah, never really thought of that or seen it (or I've come across it before, but I've forgotten altogether :eek:).

Yeah, that's the old school cheap way of using bone necros :lol:. I would know instantly why I would die the instant some fucker, who I don't even know where he/she is, hosts me and my hp gets peppered hard and then die as soon as I walk out without an apparent visual cause. Usually I bring my smiter, (summing up what you're saying) go through cold plains wp, then teleing back up to blood moor then finding that fucker and charge him to death.

I like WW barbs, but not a great fan of using necros overall. I dunno, maybe I'm terrible at controlling necros. Lol, I remember FoHdins, they were dangerous for me when I had shit resist in hell. My smiter couldn't have even touched a perf FoHdin...would have died before I even hit him with charge. Then again, my smiter sucked balls. Doesn't even have exile :facepalm:. Anyways that's beside the point. I think hlvl ww barbs are undoubtedly one of the best duelers for sure but like other chars, they do still have weaknesses like you mentioned. I gotta admit, I never ever had one before but I've played my mate's one. Kicks so much ass. All I have is a lvl59 ww barb with dual grief pb's but it still works just as well against some fellow mid levelers and even some 80-90 bowzons.

I had a wind druid before. Get's a little mundane and weak sometimes. But they always must have maxed cyclone armour to sorb ele damage, otherwise pretty much any other dueler can handle a wind druid easily. I also despise the fact that sometimes you get unlucky with tornados because they drift off elsewhere when you cast them where you actually want them to go. It can cost you dearly in dueling, like it has for quite a few times for me. Anyways sold it's gear for something else eventually. Overall, just face it, they purely suck against any WW'ers. WW sins are just as bad as barbs, because if they have a shit load of poison damage (which the cyc armour doesn't cover) especially with bramble rw armour and poison facets galore and charms, it's pretty much equivalent to bending over and getting sodomized without fighting back.

#674 ·

I am surprised you haven't encountered revive necros. It was one of the most popular builds for noobs who had zero skill so they needed the summon glitch to get their kills.

FoH pallies were one trick ponies like blizz sorcs. Once their main source of damage was neutralized, they were helpless. But they were excellent for PKing noobs with poor resists. Against geared opponent any elemental build was kinda useless because of broken absorb mechanic, which allowed you to heal from their damage. Thus physical and magical damage ruled the game, since it was impossible to absorb.

The main reason you died to FoH/Blizz is because 99% of pubs used auto-aim which allowed them to target you from several screens away. That's my main reason for sorbing these noobs - they tried to get kills with a program, so imagine their surprise when FoH/Blizz hit me for like 500 dmg and I tele on top of them and WW them to death :lol:

To be honest I mainly prefer melee duels, pubs are just for trolling noobs really - I had godly concentration barb to duel in palapk (East realm good manner duel room), too bad there was always some asshole caster in that room trying to create trouble :eek:

#675 ·

Popular build for noobs? I thought they'd be too dumb to know something like that. Only revives with necros I'm really familiar with, are ones that are with straight out summon necros. Oh well, either I haven't seen many or I don't remember seeing them before. What realm you play on? East? I play on West.

Yep. One dimensional duelers sucked when their main skill is sorbed. Rofl, getting hp from their damage due to godly sorb is the best shit ever :drool:. And that's why, I think, lately there have been a shitload of WW barbs and hammerdins. Even if you have some gear to sorb physical dmg, it's not enough. Same goes with hammers (ie. magic dmg), but thank god there's a few dead spots to avoid them (usually I can't cauz my connection is shit. It always lags :eek:).

Yep. Sucks that you don't know until you step out into the moor and then get peppered to death. Otherwise I would get a char, go through cold plains and come behind to kill them. But getting a high sorb WW barb works too :lol:.

I always thought I was too poor to make a decent WW barb. Too afraid it was going to be too shit to compete so I never really made a high lvl ww barb. Anyways, every duel game gets BM'ed sooner or later. When I create a low lvl duel game, there's always a high lvl that comes and ruins the fun. But I let it happen though by not setting lvl restrictions...I guess it makes it more interesting. But again, just goes to show the amount of filthy trolls that prowl around in D2.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.