Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Fall Cometh: Novak Djokovic.

11K views 98 replies 63 participants last post by  Nole fan 
#1 ·
You heard it here first. He's slowly going down in the rankings and losing matches he should win. Although he could return to form, I don't see it happening and he will follow his compatriots Ivanovic and Jankovic down the rankings.

#74 ·
It took me a good five minutes to realize how long ago this thread was made.

Let it be known how idiotic MTF can get, even after so many years.

#77 ·
this thread should be a warning to what happens to all haters, and the shame which follows. i hope the op does not work in finance.

#78 ·
this thread should be a warning to what happens to all haters.
Everfail's Federer will Fall is a bigger warning. The guy has been looking dumb for years and he keeps on bringing it up.

This thread will be ridiculous for a shorter time. Everko wins the failed hater thread hands down.

#84 ·
I meant it is a glorious time for tard lovers in MTF with Noletards fapping with overconfidence all over the place (your post a good example of that) and Nadaltards trying to put on a brave face in the face of adversity.

Despite some moderation issues, but you can see period in time as a MTF Golden Age.

#91 ·
Not being a tard, I am not in the same boat. I'm a huge Roddick fan, but I have never been a ducktard.

I'm on the outside looking in.

#87 ·
I have just one word...

YA!

#94 ·
Originally Posted by Raferminator
1. Muger Frauderer - Possibly the evilest, lying, manipulative scumbag to ever exist on planet earth.

^^^^ That poster made the list of posters of Ultimate Class and Distinction.

I rarely agree with you but do concur that that is a Pol Pot level of anger--feel sorry for his pets.

#99 ·
Shows how stupid some people at MTF really are.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.