Mens Tennis Forums banner

Grigor in Asia

11K views 126 replies 13 participants last post by  rargeyy 
#1 ·
Hi,there!
I'm newby and it's my first thread here in Grigor's area:D
Hope you can support me and put whatever things about Grigor in Asia here with me!
Love love.
Rargeyy

BTW,also love :worship: Roger Federer , Richard Gasquet:worship:

#8 ·
Hi everyone, the Tournament FB said Grigor was in Bangkok already since yesterday ( but no pic :rolleyes: He's skillful in hiding. )

I'll try my best to stalk him as per usual. :devil:

My girls and I will be at the stadium everyday starting Monday so he won't be able to escape easily.

#13 ·
I can't stop laughing when I saw the double draw, I hope it will be on TV. I guess this double match will be very dramatic (Troicki, Tomic and Grigor:haha:::haha:: BTW kr1s71an, Kas is a very nice German:yeah:)

Wish you having a great WHOLE week with Grigor;), he always performs awesome in Bangkok, and you also present terrific photos to us :bigclap:

#10 ·
Thailand Open:
Singles:

[8] Bernard Tomic (AUS) - Guillermo Garcia-Lopez (ESP)
Dudi Sela (ISR) - [wc] Marco Chiudinelli (SUI)
Qualifier - Grigor Dimitrov (BUL)
Bye - [2] Richard Gasquet (FRA)

Hopefully he won't get to play Anderson :)

Doubles:

[4] Eric Butorac/Paul Hanley (USA/AUS) - Frantisek Cermak/Michal Mertinak (CZE/SVK)
Grigor Dimitrov/Bernard Tomic (BUL/AUS) - Christopher Kas/Victor Troicki (GER?/SRB)

#11 ·
Obviously the biggest threat from qualifying is Anderson who I would expect to reach the MD. I would love to see Grigor play Gasquet again. Their match at RG was awesome, full of great rallies and stunning shot-making from both players.

The main thing is for him to be back at full strength and serving well again after his injury problems during the American HC season.

#21 ·
I saw Grigor watching quallies matches today (along with some other players). He's with his same old trainer but no sign of Patrick or papa. It seemed like they were just passing time while waiting for something: practice court, transportation...

I watched Yang match the other day, he's not the toughest quallies to meet. Grigor was lucky not getting Kevin or Sugita.

I'll be at his match tonight but from very far seat :(

It's not easy to post here from my phone, you can follow me on twitter @jessica4stein for some pic but I rarely live tweet the matches.

#23 ·
Wow, Grigor gets on a televised court and i get sent home from work on the same day!!! This one worked out well for once.

Of course, all the usual best of luck to Grigor, would love to see him play R2 against Gasquet!

Been a while since i have been on here, how is everyone doing?

Mephi x

#28 ·
Gutted I missed this as I was at work but it's great he managed to finally pull out the win. I was following on Livescores as much as I could and it got quite scary when he was down breakpoints in the 3rd and went behind in the TB. When I was checking earlier on he was at 100% on points won on 1st serve then he dropped serve so I guess he had one of his usual lapses in concentration. He should have won it easier but sometimes matches like this are good for you as it clears out the cobwebs from your brain. I hope I get to see some of the Gasguet match.

#29 ·
Hi, I'm back from the match. Exhausted! Grigor didn't play too bad, just ordinary and Yang played very well, it's the advantage of going thru 3 rounds of quallies.

He'll need to step up like several levels to have a chance vs Gasquet.

After the match, we waited around until a little bit after midnight (7-8 of us plus 10 other) for Grigor's autograph and photos before he got into a car. He saw the groupies T-Shirt and he said he likes it. I said I hope we could use it for the entire week ;) He said he hopes so too. (yeah, right!!!).

#31 ·
There were not a lot of people watching at the stadium as they were basically nobody and it was late. Besides us, two Grogor fan sitting next to me (college boys) kept shouting "Let's go Dimitrov." "Bulgaria" so we were not the only embarrassing ones. A group of guys behind me were supporting Yang, so it was quite balance. We just can't help being cutest, most nervous, groupies though.

#34 ·
Hopefully this will not be also his last match in Bangkok, but to beat Gasquet he will really need to get his game together, because if he plays like yesterday, I don't think he will even win a set :)

#35 ·
Grigor's serve is on fire today! Keep it up, Grisha!

#38 ·
Grigor is choking as hell :help: lost the second set :x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.