Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

160K views 5K replies 29 participants last post by  ProdigyEng 
#1 ·
So many posts, we went through that last one so fast :D

New chat thread :rocker:

#3,451 ·
Will read when I get home. Havibg dinner with dad and sis.

star, father says he loves playing DS with you :facepalm: but he is terrible and I apologize in advance. Ask me if you don't understand this one.

He asked me if I knew you, I explained and he told me to tell you he wishes you have an awesome time in IW and good luck for Rafa (his fave too :()

#3,472 ·
He drew a man killing a cat with an ax! It was horrifying.

So boring. I am glad TC switched to Janowicz/Nalbandian match.
That's what I was watching I wanted to to see janowicz. It was a fun match. I checked the scores and thought Simon had lost. Then I told someone he lost and looked up to show her the score and he won!! :lol:

Nearly died of nerves tonight during rafas match.

#3,468 ·
Doing well. Hope I can stay up to watch the latter matches;want to watch Gulbis. Would love to see Marc and Marcel play doubles but I don't think the court has a camera. You?

#3,474 ·
He drew a man killing a cat with an ax! It was horrifying.

That's what I was watching I wanted to to see janowicz. It was a fun match. I checked the scores and thought Simon had lost. Then I told someone he lost and looked up to show her the score and he won!! :lol:

Nearly died of nerves tonight during rafas match.
It was not a cat :rolls: it was supposed to be a cow. :tape: What an artist my father is..

But he already learned quite a few mew words in English. :worship: DS :worship:

#3,475 ·
Having a ticket on stadium 1 lets you in to all of the courts.

A grounds pass lets you in to all of the courts except stadium 1.

I think probably the new stadium 2 will be restricted though. Not sure that a grounds pass will let you in there.

Also the practice courts are open to the public and it seems that lots of people spend their time that way.

Lee, the grounds don't feel so crowded this weekend as they have in years past. Or maybe I've learned to avoid the craziness.

#3,483 ·
I am with you Star- which is why I forgot about it. Course it would have been nice had someone who shall remain nameless ( ie hubs) reminded me;)
Are you enjoying IW? Always wanted to try and attend but never made it.

#3,485 ·
Can't tell you why at this time of the year. Only means it doesn't get dark until 6 or 7 pm here in Maine. Personally I prefer the light in the morning as I am heading to work :p

#3,490 ·
Quite honestly, what do you want to do after arriving at 10 a.m. and not getting back home until well after 10 p.m.? And that's not even as late as it would be if you stayed through the night matches. The night of the famous Nadal/Nalby match we didn't leave the grounds until 2:30 a.m.

But anyway, there are a lot of restaurants, high-end shopping, movies, and in Palm Springs there are clubs and strippers etc. mainly serving the off duty military from ten thousand palms and also plenty of gay night life too,

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.