MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Halle Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated June 8, 2010)

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2010, 04:41 PM   #11
country flag smucav

smucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Halle Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated May 26, 2010)

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle7140536.ece
Quote:
Davydenko prepares to return to tennis in Halle

Nikolay Davydenko, the Russian who has been out of tennis since March when an injury to his wrist that caused him to withdraw from Dubai was discovered to be a fracture, will return in Halle next week and is also scheduled to play a couple of matches at the Stoke Park exhibition the week before Wimbledon. The world No 5 and winner of the Barclays ATP World Tour finals last year is eager to make up for lost ranking opportunities, for he was only 420 ranking points behind Andy Murray when the last list was published.

Lleyton Hewitt is also in the Halle field. When the Net Post asked him if there was a specific reason why he would not be returning to Queen’s, he said that he was getting old. “I’ve got to try different things,” he added. “I’ve heard good reports about Halle.” It was an interesting answer but one wondered if it told the whole story.

Though Hewitt won his Wimbledon title eight years ago, he remains an excellent draw card – a lot of Australians are in London at this time of year – and the boat should have been pushed out further so that he could have come back.
smucav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote