MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ExcaliburII and LinkMage case discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2010, 02:08 PM   #124
country flag Zirconek
Tęnis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ExcaliburII and LinkMage case discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Dunno if it's the norm but it has certainly happened a lot in the past. Mod Zirkonek is notorious for his personal fixations and for dealing with them via his moderating powers, he has been repeatedly asked by many posters to inhibit himself from judging reports about posters he openly dislikes and is biased about, he has refused to without any reaction from other mods.

So if it isn't the norm it's quite close.
It's you who's obsessed with me, who says things like "his moderation is a cancer to this forum". You are always talking about me, and I don't say a word about you for a long time. Obsessed too much? Many posters, who? You and prima donna? I consider a compliment you disliking me.

You make this forum worse with your posts. I can see some fun in some of your posts, but your arrogance is mostly annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
A poster wishes and threatens violent dead upon another poster and the post isn't even deleted. Another poster calls "bisexual" his old foe and is banned for 6 months.

High comedy.
Nobody got 6 months for calling other bisexual. Not even ExcaliburII's first ban (1 week) was only because of that and it was explained that was based on previous happenings and his current ban was explained in banned users thread and the message was posted here, few posts above.

The old fascist tatics of twisting words and facts, that's not comedy, that's sad and dangerous.