MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ExcaliburII and LinkMage case discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2010, 01:52 PM   #121
country flag Zirconek
TÍnis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ExcaliburII and LinkMage case discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Exactly. The banning message clearly shows personal issues between the moderator and the banned poster. I wish that someone from the mod team( and I'm not expecting Raginglamb, his/her way of dealing with the posters requests and inquires was clear enough for everybody these past weeks ) explain us if this is the norm on MTF

Moderation is a task made by individuals who have their own beliefes, background, etc. The unbiased moderation is a myth, just like unbiased science and journalism. We are here expected to have good sense and stick to the rules, still a lot of interpretation has place in our work. That's why is important to have a team.

We were annoyed by all the mess that happened here. A lot of posts bashing our work, intentional twist of words and facts in order to troll, etc. The message sent to the banned user (that is private and since the user is banned it shouldn't have been disclosed here) wasn't the most bureaucratic/protocolar/polite/whatever, still is not wrong, Pablo was told to stop and knew what he was doing was against the rules but he opted to keep on it. Why are mods supposed to not express emotions, do you expect robots? The message wasn't rude at all, just ironic