MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ExcaliburII and LinkMage case discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2010, 12:57 PM   #118
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ExcaliburII and LinkMage case discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Exactly. The banning message clearly shows personal issues between the moderator and the banned poster. I wish that someone from the mod team( and I'm not expecting Raginglamb, his/her way of dealing with the posters requests and inquires was clear enough for everybody these past weeks ) explain us if this is the norm on MTF
Dunno if it's the norm but it has certainly happened a lot in the past. Mod Zirkonek is notorious for his personal fixations and for dealing with them via his moderating powers, he has been repeatedly asked by many posters to inhibit himself from judging reports about posters he openly dislikes and is biased about, he has refused to without any reaction from other mods.

So if it isn't the norm it's quite close.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote