MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - There is no finish line...

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: There is no finish line...

Excellent thread, thanks for your contribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApproachShot View Post
I’d just like to add that if Federer does not achieve many (or indeed any) of the records listed below, that does not in any way detract from his achievements thus far. For me at least, his place in tennis history is already sealed, although new chapters of this history are being added as time passes and that perhaps one day it is only reasonable to imagine that a number of Federer’s own records may be caught up to.
Well said

It's incredible what Roger has achieved in his career and we all can consider ourself lucky that we can witness him playing tennis. His amazing playing style is what got us attracted to him and it is an extra bonus that he has achieved so much in the past years.

As Pete Sampras has said records are there to be broken.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote