MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ExcaliburII and LinkMage case discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2010, 11:35 PM   #107
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ExcaliburII and LinkMage case discussion

This is kind of ridiculous. They are banning a good poster for 6 months. There´s no heart, no relativity neither value in this kind of moderators decision. The silly message "byyyyyyyyyyee" just shows that you cannot take for serious the mods neither the forum. Personal interests destroy objectivity and rationality, mods take sides (some of the mods here dont have competence to moderate this forum- they are too emotional and get offended too easily) and personal vendettas are being used by them in the act of banning. So, I´m basically getting out of MTF until ExcaliburII ban expires and I hope everyone grow up a little more in this period. Hasta.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 05-29-2010 at 11:43 PM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote