MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - More News

Thread: More News
View Single Post

Old 05-23-2010, 01:49 AM   #269
country flag Stephan

Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
I've found it:

Sampras-Agassi three games in Latin America

The former American tennis players Andre Agassi and Pete Sampras made an exhibition match on 22 May at the Coliseo de Puerto Rico Jose M. Agrelot, where the first will begin his ‘Farewell Tour’ in 2010, organizers said.

Tuti Munoz, executive of MB Sports, said after the two former athletes playing in Puerto Rico, will continue its tour of Colombia and Brazil, aion kinah.

“They are very excited to come. The approach was ours and loved the idea. I think that Andre will be the first time you come to Puerto Rico since I was 16 years,” said Munoz.

The entrepreneur also indicated that it will be the first time this coliseum arrange a tennis match since opening in 2004.

The Coliseum has performed some of the biggest stars, including Elton John, the Rolling Stones, Santana, aion items us, Juan Luis Guerra, Ricky, Martin, Usher, El Gran Combo de Puerto Rico, Aventura, among others.

Agassi, recently confessed drug addict in 1997 and master Sampras duels staged in professional tennis, with the second most victories.

The last of the 14 Grand Slam titles that Sampras won just did it against Agassi in the final of U.S. Open 2002. That was the last race meeting of the American offensive.
Stephan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote