MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Financial clusterfuck in Europe

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2010, 08:24 PM   #124
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Credit crisis in Greece, others to follow...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip_s_m View Post
Ok then, please point me to the specific legislation passed by Republicans that deregulated the banking industry.
well, one of the most era-defining bills, the gramm-leach-bliley act, was orchestrated by three republicans. sure, clinton was foolish enough to actually sign it, but it was masterminded by the pro-business-lobby across the gop. hank paulson and many others have confessed that this thing might've been the actual trigger concerning all the madness in the financial sector.

i'll need to get back to you tomorrow or sunday as it'd take quite some time to check what you've come up with. but i will.
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote