MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wilson Six One Team Alternative?

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #4
country flag Fed Fan

Fed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFed Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wilson Six One Team Alternative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
i dont think the racket would be causing the problems with your forehand; i reckon its all in your head.

secondly, the dunlop 300 isnt a stiff racket. whilst it is stiffer than the 6.1 team, i would describe it as flexible/firm
It could be a mental thing, thinking about it. When I first played with the Team, I didn't think I was getting enough spin on the ball on the forehand side and my shots were often flying long. But given the Team improved other areas of my game and because I felt my forehand would soon adjust to it, I stuck with it. Since then, my forehand isn't as sharp as it was, so I've lost confidence in going for angles, preferring just to push the ball back. Now that it's the summer, I'll have more time to try back in the groove, before spending money on another racquet. Thanks, jazar.
Fed Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote