MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Road to Roland-Garros 2010

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2010, 07:02 PM   #68
country flag HoistDaColors

HoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Road to Roland-Garros 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
At least his interviews crack me up. He says his shots are so slow atm that he's able to read what is written on the ball after hitting it. It started about 10 days ago, he's physically perfectly fine, but he has absolutely no energy on the court and his game is a complete mess. He has no explanation for it. He's been reading a lot about sports psychology, he sounds very perplexed by what is going on with him. He says it's quite scary. And he admits it's not easy for other people to help him since he's such "a loudmouth" at times.
http://www.rp-online.de/duesseldorf/...id_857707.html
Like always, he's honest (sometimes too much).

I really wish he would get back on track like the beginning of 2008, when he won auckland and blasted Roddick out of the AO. He's not getting any younger and with his talent, he really should amass more than just 2 singles trophies.
HoistDaColors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote