MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2010, 01:39 PM   #1151
country flag Margy

Margy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemoyagirl View Post
Oh tell me it's not so! If Carlos is not playing in RG the I would suspect that it. We will probably not see him play again. He won't play the USO, the baby is due then. What's left after RG. He never liked Wimbledon. Thoughts?
I agree with you. I doubt we will see him play again. Though it surprises me that he wouldn't want RG to be his swansong. If ever he has a chance to look decent, it will be there. I saw his last match which was televised by the tennis channel and he didn't appear to be hurting in any way; simply moving too slowly to be competitive. His shotmaking when he could get to the ball was not bad. Maybe the thought of a potentially really bad showing at RG is too depressing to consider playing.
Margy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote