MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Post pics of your favourite places or hometown

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2004, 10:52 PM   #14
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post pics of your favourite places or hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pina
There are many ways to save money. In Europe, if you are under 25 years old and a student, you will get discount in almost everything---train tickets and museum tickets for instance. If you are an architecture student, you don't have to pay anything in any non-private museums and galaries in France.
There will be some promotion price, e.g. a train ticket from Paris to Berlin would be 25 euro if you book it two weeks earlier(sometimes). And don't forget some "cheap" airlines like Rayair. We flew from Roma to Paris for only about 30 euros. Anyway, you'd better plan your trip earlier and book all the tickets you need earlier online. You'll save a lot of money by doing so. oh, one more tip. Renting a car would be a good idea, and so you could live in motels. Motels are much cheaper than hotels in town and cozier than youth hostel.

I have to admit that a trip to Europe is expensive, but it worth the money.

@Toppu, I'm with you. I love Italy!

I absolutely agree with you, Pina! Those cheap airlines are really fantastic. In fact, I didn´t use them so often yet, but it´s great when you want to go to Stockholm (it´s pretty far away from Hamburg by train or car). Usually I had to pay 300-400 € and now with Ryan Air I only pay about 30€. Little difference, I think. The only negative thing with Ryan Air is that they don´t fly from the "big" airports, but from smaller ones which are situated outside the cities and sometimes the flights go at strange times, like very early or very late.
But I am very happy that Ryan Air exists

I was only once in Asia so far, but I liked Bangkok a lot. Here is a pic from that trip.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bangkok - Blick aus Hotel 1.jpg (56.0 KB, 6 views)

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote