MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Everything Davis Cup Thread (News, Articles, Live Scores)

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2010, 03:37 AM   #42
country flag Audacity

Audacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Everything Davis Cup Thread (News, Articles, Live Scores)

Well grass is by far Lleyton best surface in my opinion. I'm positive he would win both of his singles rubbers if they opted for grass. I still don't know how good Ball or Luczak are on grass, but I would definitely give Ball the benifit of the doubt on hard court. They most certainly won't play on clay as the last time these two teams met, Belgium won on a very slow indoor clay court. I don't really trust Guccione at this level as he is very erratic and I don't think Tomic has enough experience at the moment to select him. However, there is alot of tennis to be played before then and obviously you have to look at who is in the best form at the time of the tie and obviously there is the chance of one or more of our guys suffering from an injury.
Audacity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote