MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Kevin Anderson (SA)

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2010, 12:27 AM   #59
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kevin Anderson (SA)

Kevin lost 2-6 6-2 4-6 to Melzer. He didn't play too badly, served pretty decently, played aggressively, but he made too many mistakes and his movement on clay isn't quite up to standard, which Jurgen took advantage of many times. He was down 2-5 and won 2 two straight games in the third set and had a chance at 15-30 to get both breaks back but it wasn't to be.

He had a good tournament as a whole by qualifying and giving a good account of himself vs. a top 30 player. He won 35 ranking points by qualifying for the draw this week, so that will help solidify his place in the top 100, where he is currently ranked #97.

He's far down the alternates list in Nice and is likely to enter RG directly as the 4th alternate, so I guess the French will be the next time we see him.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote