MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Marin Cilic@ 2010 ATPTOUR … Madrid R3 vs Ferrer

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2010, 05:16 PM   #158
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marin Cilic@ 2010 ATPTOUR … Munich Final vs Youzhny

Lost in the end with the 0-4 tough losses to Misha it feels not good while have to say Marin made his tries. For some while I smelt of some chances to win... Really hard to eat the game when the match went to 3-3 and sent out a love game gift just one game's missing but for a cruel mtch, one game means too much. Wish Marin could learn more from this. Maybe at that time just like me, thought that "now it comes the key games, to break him or to get broken", Gosh, I hated myself

It seems Marin still needs something, both tennis itself and his confidence. Good luck, my guy, let it move on, Madrid has come
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote