MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - > Pim Pim News and Articles <

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2004, 10:16 AM   #42
country flag crazzzy_grrl

crazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond reputecrazzzy_grrl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: > Pim Pim News and Articles <

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bj÷rkman_Girl
ATTENTION ALL AUSTRALIANS - Joachim will be on television Sunday, Dec. 19th. 1pm:

SLAM! talks to rising Aussie stars Chris Guccione and Olivia Lukascewicz on how important the Australian Open Training Camp is to their preparation, and watches the likes of Mark Philippoussis, Alicia Molik, Todd Woodbridge and Nicole Pratt.

The boys get up-close and personal with tennis couple Jaslyn Hewitt and Joachim Johansson.

I'll post the transcript of what is said, when I'm back from my overnight trip out west (Unless someone does it sooner!)
Thanks for telling us

Ive been home the past few sundays but I keep forgetting about this show. I think ive only seen it once
Or who I'm supposed to be
I don't want to be anything other than me
I don't wanna be ~ Gavin DeGraw

Footy's back C'mon WEST COAST
crazzzy_grrl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote