MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 season

Thread: 2010 season
View Single Post

Old 05-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #6
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 season

Quote:
Originally Posted by jole View Post
Thanks for the post!

I must confess I have not been keeping up with things like I have in the past, but I am hoping somehow the stars can align and maybe I'll see him at US Open somehow! My hometown, Atlanta, is finally getting an event back in July as well (hard court as opposed to the normal green clay), but not sure what the odds are of Dominik playing in those quallies. We'll see though!
Your welcome

You can probably see him at the US Open, for qualifying. That's if he doesn't retire or isn't injured, of course. I thought he would have made a push into the top 100 this season and be in the main draw for the US Open but he's gone backwards this season. Hopefully he makes the main draw through qualifying and we can all see him, or at least see his name in a grand slam draw again.

I'm almost 100% sure he wouldn't come to America to play on the summer hard court stretch, there are challengers with easier draws in Europe he would likely prefer. But you never know, it would definitely be nice to have him here in the states, maybe he can go deep and I can see him on TV!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote