MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Suicide Tennis - Suggestions For 2010

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2010, 03:21 PM   #61
country flag TBellucci
Banned!

TBellucci has a reputation beyond reputeTBellucci has a reputation beyond reputeTBellucci has a reputation beyond reputeTBellucci has a reputation beyond reputeTBellucci has a reputation beyond reputeTBellucci has a reputation beyond reputeTBellucci has a reputation beyond reputeTBellucci has a reputation beyond reputeTBellucci has a reputation beyond reputeTBellucci has a reputation beyond reputeTBellucci has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suicide Tennis - Suggestions For 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by natashha View Post
In an ideal world, I imagine Suicide game format PAW alike - all the ATP tournaments are held, but a player chooses only one per week where he participates, rather than FITD alike, where you can play them all but only the best result counts.

Now back to reality, suicide tournament gets the manager 48 hours before the very start, that's like the average time. It's usually someone stepping up in the last minute in order to save the game. Maybe there are one or two weeks in a season where there's more volunteers, but in my opinion, it should be either every single tournament in the calendar or exactly one every week, and not to let it depend on the week.

I hope the players would leave their thoughts on the subject. If we had multiple tournaments in a week, and a rule that you can play only one of them, it would reduce the number of players in a tournament (that is the work for the person who runs it) and maybe more players would sign up to manage.

edit: I put in bold the answer to your question, TBellucci.
I think exactly like you. Either we play all tournaments every week or just one every week. And management in Suicide is not anything as hard as PAW or TT..
TBellucci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote