MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Post pics of your favourite places or hometown

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2004, 02:53 AM   #12
country flag Pina

Pina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post pics of your favourite places or hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgsdoubsprtnr
i want to take a vacay to Europe! i don't think i'd ever leave though! doesn't that cost a lot? i'd probably only be able to afford a one-way ticket anyway!
There are many ways to save money. In Europe, if you are under 25 years old and a student, you will get discount in almost everything---train tickets and museum tickets for instance. If you are an architecture student, you don't have to pay anything in any non-private museums and galaries in France.
There will be some promotion price, e.g. a train ticket from Paris to Berlin would be 25 euro if you book it two weeks earlier(sometimes). And don't forget some "cheap" airlines like Rayair. We flew from Roma to Paris for only about 30 euros. Anyway, you'd better plan your trip earlier and book all the tickets you need earlier online. You'll save a lot of money by doing so. oh, one more tip. Renting a car would be a good idea, and so you could live in motels. Motels are much cheaper than hotels in town and cozier than youth hostel.

I have to admit that a trip to Europe is expensive, but it worth the money.

@Toppu, I'm with you. I love Italy!
Pina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote