MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Road to Roland-Garros 2010

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2010, 09:27 AM   #20
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Munich 2010

His interview:
http://www.bmwopen.de/news/interview...r-1/index.html
He isn't working with Eriksson anymore?! I had missed that, I was wondering why Eriksson wasn't mentioned on the new website indeed.
They ask him about his coach change and he answers that Eriksson wanted to be available for all the players of the TennisBase in Oberhaching. So he's working with Geserer, his manager and former coach, at the moment - just in the interim, but he could imagine working with him again in the long term too.

The long wait before the match didn't disturb him because they were well-informed and knew when they were expected to play. He played poker with other players to kill the time.
A good match, he took a great start and was having a good day at the office.
Ventura played exactly like he was expecting, even if their last match was years ago. A lot of dropshots, but he was moving well and able to dictate the points.
As for the next round, he says that Baggy prefers fast surfaces, but is looking very motivated this year after his "off time".
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote