MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Marin Cilic@ 2010 ATPTOUR … Madrid R3 vs Ferrer

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2010, 01:12 AM   #154
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marin Cilic@ 2010 ATPTOUR … Munich Quarters vs Almagro

Thanks God Marin finally passed over Greul Test No doubt Marin had the ability to win while he did trouble himself to lose it almost as well. To me it looked like that Marin had changed his clay-playing style in comparison to his earlier years (including challengers) which kinda confused me Maybe he is partising something better for grass/hard? Maybe he had to change coz of his body growing? Maybe he still felt it hard to read the opponents' games on court? Or maybe...?

As for the match, it was Marin who gave more chances to Greul to get points game after game, Marin tried and wanted to win but Greul was more active and easier for him to run Marin up Greul' balls were more changeable while Marin looked kinda lost at some points, whether should I say he didnt get mind ready enough? or just like what my friend said "Ohmy, is it really clay? are you sure it is not hard or grass?" I knew the meaning was that Marin didnt shoot clay things enough or made use of clay. So I was kinda worried. I mean it didnt matter win or lose, if it helps and make you better. Otherwise you have to shout at yourself and find the right routes.

Anyway thanks God Marin stays in health, pratises hard and wants to win. Time is the best witness. Ajmo Marin

<<Marat Safin>><<Paul-Henri Mathieu>>...

<<Marin Cilic>><<Juan-Martin Del Potro>>...
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote