MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Estoril 2010

Thread: Estoril 2010
View Single Post

Old 05-06-2010, 07:01 PM   #10
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Estoril 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keijan View Post
I'm saving my rage for the day where he pulls out of Roland Garros because of a broken nail.
Yes, it is a very unfortunate coincidence, after the whole "prevarication" of last week, then the extremely late arrival in Estoril... And he has already played after a bad night, since he's prone to stomach bugs.
I hope he was aware he isn't ready at all yet (I can understand he preferred not to play then), but he's already pulled himself together and it's only a matter of time now. I'm worried too, though.

I can believe the issue with his hand was more serious than it seemed at the beginning, but there must be other exercises he could do to at least stay in shape. And it's been a little while now he says he doesn't feel pain anymore.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote