MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Why do I like tennis?

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2010, 07:34 PM   #1
country flag Tennisleader01
Banned!

Tennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why do I like tennis?

I think the main reason for why I like so much this sport is because I am on my own...everything depends on me, I don't have any team fellows to rely on. ( I don't like team sports). And, to be honest, I am not so keen on playing tennis at double, either.

I think this aspect also reveals part of my personality. It's not about being unsocial, introvertit, or something like that...I think it's all about being powerful and self-confident. In a tennis match (at single) the result only depends on you, on your mental and physical strength and talent. And, of course,it also depends on the help of God.

And, another important thing (for why most of you might consider me a bit selfish) is that when you win a prize, it is all yours, you don't have to share it with anybody!
Tennisleader01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote