MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - A good tennis match makes me eager to play

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2010, 08:11 AM   #4
country flag n8

n8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A good tennis match makes me eager to play

It's funny; when I saw a match on TV in the past, I often found myself thinking 'that doesn't look too difficult/ they are not that much better than me'. But when I saw tennis court side at the Australian Open this year (my first time watching live matches in almost a decade), I very quickly saw how much better than me they are. It's so much quicker than it looks on TV and they are hitting it so early and with so much spin and pace.

To answer your question, watching tennis definitely makes me want to play. But probably more so watching it on TV as it makes me feel better about my game . I also think that watching professionals can make you eager to copy them. I remember having a great time trying to copy Nadal's forehand.
n8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote