MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.30

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2010, 09:33 PM   #2
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.30

A true warrior is someone who strives to be the best they can be at all things (living life to its fullest) and not necessarily as someone who has prowess in the physical/martial arts of battle, but also in the arts of the psychological, mental and spiritual so that one may have the discipline to change our own behaviour to that of living honourable and in a sacred manner.

A person who lives with honour is noble.

A warrior is someone who lives to a strict code of honour AND lives life to the fullest in full awareness and without fear of the unpredictable nature of life and of the constant presence of death.

Death is not to be seen as something to be feared but only another part of the journey and therefore as with all things it is to be faced with honour.

in the Castle we draw inspiration from the great King Leonidas who has achieved immortality by his true warrior spirit that he showed for his country and his people.

one of his inspiring quotes for all ages:

"In the end, a warrior's true strength is the warrior next to him. So give respect and honor to him, and it will be returned to you. First, you fight with your head."

here is a list of our great Castle's Warriors:

Clay Death the Destroyer

Lead Warrior, All Infantry Units

Residence:

habibko the Arab Otaku

Residence:

jonathancrane the Absent

Residence:

JolánGagó the Pepe

Residence:

miura the Viking

Residence: