MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010-2012 Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2010, 08:49 PM   #54
country flag Selby

Selby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Cheering Thread

Masters drought has ended!

I watched the match today(it's becoming a rare ocassion unfortunately because they barely stream doubles) and I thought they played well, I think they played better in the Aussie open final but still they played well today. Couple of sloppy service games of Mike(which hasn't cost them a break) but other than that almost everything looked sharp: they returned much much better than I expected them to, they really dominated the net and they played the key points very well.
I assume they played the same way against Kubot/Marach which is strange because they haven't been playing well recently.

Their inconsistency is beyond me and I'm trying to find a pattern
Bob has been tweeting all week about how much fun they've had in Rome, playing beach tennis, eating in a favourite restaurant city and stuff like that... they always say how they love Melbourne and they always do great there, I know that Bob loves London and they always do well there too...
Which brings me to the question, isn't Paris like gourmet capital of the world? And they should go to all the tourist attractions there, that way they'll have Roland Garros in the bag
Selby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote