MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Financial clusterfuck in Europe

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2010, 12:18 AM   #51
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Credit crisis in Greece, others to follow...?

Maybe we are talking at cross purposes. I was not including the government in the equation and wouldn't even think of demanding compensation for making a mistake. But taking your sentence at face value, I am fully aware of the risks involved, and desire wealth. I don't see the need for ''yet''. Who would enter the market and not desire wealth? Yet I don't consider myself a fool.

Or maybe you are just talking about main street investors who make their own investment decisions. I certainly don't. My advisor has total control of my portfolio and he has been extremely good. On a different level to anything I could do myself. Which is logical, given the hours of research he puts in. I prefer to play tennis.