MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Add fuel to the fire aka Clay Season

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2010, 03:36 PM   #25
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Add fuel to the fire aka Clay Season

Well for the top 50 he can dream I predicted it he did it 6-7/3-6

The loss of the year and one of his poor, the level was so down from what i saw I follow on a poor stream the end of first set from 4-4 and he had some SP before the tie-break that he didn't converted cos he was playing too bad. The tie-break started badly 1-4 down then at 4-5* for the german the ball of Arno seemed really to touch the line but called out Arno asked the umpire to check but he showed a wrong mark and the judge line also . Arno was not happy and stayed at least 10 minutes at the net to discuss about that but they don't replay the point and he lost the set on an ace. He was indeed stolen of the point i think but he should have close this set before with all the opportunities he had and start this tie-break better. He was not able to read the strange serve of that guy who was hitting big serve or double faults and with a strange game awful to watch actually and Arno not able to break that makes him crazy and playing more and more poorly that at one moment it was looking like a qualifying future match cos the of course his opponent was also really poor. I stopped the poor livestream of that poor match after arno missed BP on first game of second set on again UE. I understood that he was not able to play tennis today and that he was feeling everything against him wrong calls, stupid opponent and amazing UE on BP. It was a bad bad day

He looks totally out of confidence that's impressive and we can't see something shinning away. In those days he could be beaten by a WTA player I think he should have choose to play the challenger on hard court cos on clay he's ridiculous. He knows that he plays badly and i think that after this match he near the gap. I would not be surprised if he withdraw from doubles cos the post match will be tough for him and he could want to come back in France. Estoril should be his last tournament before RG but at this level of game and of confidence i'm wondering what he can do on a tennis court. The match vs Kubot was awful, the qualies of MC also and here the same. Clay makes him so bad but as he lost confidence on himself he won't arrive very well on grass.

The veteran guy must find the pleasure somewhere otherwise no need to go on court and suffers being so bad. You're not on court at 32 to suffer but finf some enjoyement.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote