MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ==Chica Chat Archives Part 4==

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2010, 11:50 AM   #4959
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*~Nando's Chicas' & Chico Milan's Chillin' Cheery Chat World~*~

RIGHT!! I'm done with the lurkering! Finally decided to get out of the "lurkeroom" !
So, Olá!
My names is Alessandra, brazilian! I know some of the girls in here from other player's forum. Have known Soujkje for a while, you will know why by my signature!
Since my fav. palyers are retired or retiring I have been following Rafa and Nole and start to pay attention in Nando. Since the final DC in Argentine it is clearly how he has improved his tennis and confidence! Once he got in Tv more often, I couldn't not notice his sex appeal, that lots of YOU know forever! So to keep the tennis drooling Nando got a new chica!
The forum has lots of nice stuffs, tks for sharing all the videos and pics. And I hope to do the same one day. Just now that Marat retired I could do it in his forum, but I did! Not easy to watch tennis when you live out from the circuit.
Anyway, long introduction msg! Hope to get to know everyone!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev

Last edited by Ales_Alessandra : 04-15-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!